Mini Task Force - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini Task Force

Unregistered
    Young? He’s connected to the witch in admin that has patted herself in the back for being Haines creation. Never going to trust a young. Or a young relative. Let’s go with j fry

Unregistered
    JY is a slime ball do not trust him!

Unregistered
    JH has mentored both of those guys and has been one of the best cops I know. JH is the real deal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JH has mentored both of those guys and has been one of the best cops I know. JH is the real deal.
    I completely agree, we worked shift together for years. Good cop and a good man.

Unregistered
    Not so much JH used to be but he has changed. He forgot who is friends are and turned into a yes man. Don't think he wouldn't do you if SA told him to. No loyalty that's why he took the title of nervous Nelly from BP.

Unregistered
    Let some one like MG run it!

Unregistered
    Why because MG is a man who lies and is a sexual deviant

Unregistered
    MG? The fat creeper? Remember the fiasco that caused his divorce? How soon we forget. He’s worthless too. They only like the worthless ones.

Unregistered
    Why does MG love and protect boat captain part time deputy JP and his federal wife? I wonder

Unregistered
    Trash MG all you want however he’s still a good cop and is probably one of the most street smart cops around

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast