Mini Task Force
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini Task Force

Unregistered

Mini Task Force

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Unregistered
    It’s not even true what he said in the news. Talking bad about other agencies too. What a joke we have as a leader.

Unregistered
    Move MG to ..... anywhere. Fire JP and JT. Ban JP’s wife from Escambia County SO. Put JH from Training over new task force and let him hand pick about 5 people

Unregistered
    Bring back the one gun crime expert we had working here before we ran him off

Unregistered
    If you use a patrol based Approach to what should be an investigations based solution you'll have another TAC where people get arrested but no one stays in for long.

Stupid. Completely stupid

Unregistered
    Short term long range no plan no brains no impact no leadership. Task EH to make a plan implement and lead and sell tickets to the failure show. Oh yeah where have golden boy boat captain/ Gillian been with his boy wonder and their ball caps dip cups and undercover look been. Not the gym!!!

Unregistered
    Complete joke, Admin doesn’t support us putting thugs in jail if they did they’d let us do more just like every other county in the state.

Unregistered
    That's not true and you know it. Same rules as everyone else

Unregistered
    Haha same rules my butt. The difference here is everyone is scared to do their jobs because if you step left or right alittle you get fired or moved to the court house or blackballed from going to another unit.. Haines and Morgan will work harder investigationing and making up stuff to screw over a deputy than the effort put in to working a homicide case. It's even worse now because Haines is in a peanut measurement contest with the PBA He'll even work harder to screw you over. I've never heard of or seen an agency so dysfunctional. Just so everyone knows most departments the sheriff's or chiefs take the time to know and learn the names of the people who work under them. You are not refered to has Yong man or woman. You are slapped on the back and told good job if you do good work as for here they try and pick what you do apart and see if they can slap cuffs on you or fire you. Someone I know left and did an exit interview and was told by Morgan law enforcement and this place is not a family as much as you think it should be. I say to you Morgan well Young Man that's the problem we have half of a country that hates law enforcement constantly attacked in the media the job is dangerous and all you have to rely on out there is your fellow deputy's, co.workers, dispatchers and others who keeps this place going. So it is a family and should feel like one. Morgan and Haines are just the abusive parents right now. Hopefully those two and all the brown nosers who fallow them will be gone soon God help us.

Unregistered
    JH from training... are you kidding me? He rode Dbrowns coat tails there.... couldn't make a decision on the street and now is SA's do boy. Get a Fry or Yung in there. They still know police work. Or anyone else that actually still wants to be the police.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast