MCPBA called liars by Detective Lubin

Unregistered

MCPBA called liars by Detective Lubin

Detective Lubin at a large meeting attended by CID said the MCPBA are liars and wrong about using his name. He called out the three stooges.

Unregistered
    I was there. He called them liars. All three. Lubin said he will say it anywhere. Hilarious Three Stooges. I say One eye, round and tiny.

Unregistered
    You the man Lubin

Unregistered
    Lubin file an IA complaint since the 3 stooges enjoy them so much

Unregistered
    To be exact: Lubin said that the MCPBA
    approached him when he was ousted from Homicide and the MCPBA offered to speak to Colina on his behalf. And he AGREED. Bow the part about him being pressured to make the bad arrests and then blamed were lies. Seems Lubin got the MCPBA to help him get back to Homicide and now he is distancing himself from the organization. Well played Lubin Well played for a guy who says he isn't political

Unregistered
    Lubin you did the right thing. Liars.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To be exact: Lubin said that the MCPBA
    approached him when he was ousted from Homicide and the MCPBA offered to speak to Colina on his behalf. And he AGREED. Bow the part about him being pressured to make the bad arrests and then blamed were lies. Seems Lubin got the MCPBA to help him get back to Homicide and now he is distancing himself from the organization. Well played Lubin Well played for a guy who says he isn't political
    You guys talk about taking the freedom away of three innocent black males and charging them with murder as a joke.

Unregistered
    That’s funny. Innocent.

Unregistered
    Lubin your my hero. Good for you calling them out