PBA wanting to fight back...literally ! - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    PBA, what happened with our wage reopener last month?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poor PBA. Do you think these organizers just floated through the air and ended up in Miami because they like the sunshine ? They came here because folks are upset and seeking change. Not the same old dead beat "take the suspension" PBA. They have been responding to the calls for help. Screaming and yelling in a parking lot is not helping your dues paying members. We get it- you are afraid you will lose your job. But if you're doing a shoddy job you should be out on your ear. When officers and CO's give you their hard earned money they are expecting you to go to bat for them...and not to make excuses about why you can't !

Don't look now PBA but the cards are rolling in, and that ain't FAKE NEWS !
    Signed my card.

Unregistered
    Me too. Everyone except one in my squad already signed. The one who didn’t is out on FMLA.

Unregistered
    Poor PBA. Do you think these organizers just floated through the air and ended up in Miami because they like the sunshine ? They came here because folks are upset and seeking change. Not the same old dead beat "take the suspension" PBA. They have been responding to the calls for help. Screaming and yelling in a parking lot is not helping your dues paying members. We get it- you are afraid you will lose your job. But if you're doing a shoddy job you should be out on your ear. When officers and CO's give you their hard earned money they are expecting you to go to bat for them...and not to make excuses about why you can't !

I want to publicly thank IUPA and PLEA for bringing these issues to the forefront. Otherwise, the PBA scammers would have gotten away with so much. I was one of those in the dark and I see why people are so mad an upset.

Unregistered

Not true beware here is PLEAs legal defense they cant defend you

3. The Executive Board may set a limit on the amount of funds to be spent for the applicant for each matter. In fixing the amount of funds available, the Executive Board shall consider the nature of the accusations, the current hourly rate of the attorneys in the Miami-Dade County area, and the anticipated expense involved in the representation and litigation of the action. In addition, the Executive Board may limit the amount of costs expended in connection with any Public Records Request or other costs necessary to the case. Once this limit has been established, any costs beyond this limit will be the responsibility of the member.

Unregistered
    IUPA/PLEA only want the members to know the truth. Once the member hears what we have and what we do vs to what PBA has and what they do, the members can vote. That simple.

Unregistered
    Not true beware here is PLEAs legal defense they cant defend you

3. The Executive Board may set a limit on the amount of funds to be spent for the applicant for each matter. In fixing the amount of funds available, the Executive Board shall consider the nature of the accusations, the current hourly rate of the attorneys in the Miami-Dade County area, and the anticipated expense involved in the representation and litigation of the action. In addition, the Executive Board may limit the amount of costs expended in connection with any Public Records Request or other costs necessary to the case. Once this limit has been established, any costs beyond this limit will be the responsibility of the member.
    PLEA affiliated with IUPA and now PLEA members enjoy coverage under the IUPA Legal Protection Plan. The IUPA plan has NO CAPS ON COVERAGE, No Co-pays and NO Deductibles. IUPA's Legal Defense Fund has over $30 million in reserves. It's well know IUPA's legal protection program is the premier program in the country.

Unregistered
    PBAs strategy TODAY is to claim fake news on all the complaints and the movement that is underway with the forms. They claim not to be worried yet all of their actions point otherwise.
    I just wonder what the narrative will change to when the cards are submitted and members will have a chance to vote.

Unregistered
    PBAs strategy TODAY is to claim fake news on all the complaints and the movement that is underway with the forms. They claim not to be worried yet all of their actions point otherwise.
    I just wonder what the narrative will change to when the cards are submitted and members will have a chance to vote.
    Same exact strategy that PLEA has implemented since their creation. Thieves and liars.

Unregistered
    Same exact strategy that PLEA has implemented since their creation. Thieves and liars.
    PBA = Professional Bull$hiters Association

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast