PBA wanting to fight back...literally ! - Page 17
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually Stahl has lost weight. Guess all that weight has gone to Domingo. Boy he’s huge!!
    Then you must be buying smaller suits Steadman because they are tight as hell on you. When you sit you love handles
    Mushroom out. Have someone take a picture of you that way you can see for yourself

Unregistered
    Then you must be buying smaller suits Steadman because they are tight as hell on you. When you sit you love handles
    Mushroom out. Have someone take a picture of you that way you can see for yourself
    I see him all the time. Looks fine to me. Domingo looks like a tire is permanently strapped to his gut. All that money he’s stealing from our dues. Fat turd!

Unregistered
    I see him all the time. Looks fine to me. Domingo looks like a tire is permanently strapped to his gut. All that money he’s stealing from our dues. Fat turd!
    I’m sure you see him when you look in the mirror.

Unregistered
    I’m sure you see him when you look in the mirror.
    Domingo is waaaay to fat to be looked upon on my mirror. Although we should just resign already and allow new current LEOs run this organization. It needs an infusion.

Unregistered
    Domingo is waaaay to fat to be looked upon on my mirror. Although we should just resign already and allow new current LEOs run this organization. It needs an infusion.
    So the new President can bring on someone like Steve Shiver?

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617