PBA wanting to fight back...literally !
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

PBA wanting to fight back...literally !

Today, two organizers from Plea/IUPA were working in the parking lot of the TGK correctional center getting petition signatures when along came a very angry PBA representative. This gent came out of no where yelling and screaming to get off of the property or there would be problems. "This is PBA town. Its always been PBA town, and you ain't coming in here". The poor guy was so upset that he was wanting to physically fight with the representatives. Cooler heads prevailed but the poor PBA gent continued yelling and acting over the top. He was acting like he was about to have a stroke.

Now where is all of this fighting spirit when we need raises ? When we need a voice at the table where is the tough guy approach ? Why does the PBA put so much effort into stupid things rather than us? Corrections has been the neglected children for so long. I was impressed with the level of spirit this PBA rep mustered in the parking lot...I was surprised that the PBA had any spirit what so ever. It sure would be nice if they fought this hard for us when we need them. Just saying. So frustrated that they take my money and don't ever deliver.

Unregistered
    O don’t understand the threats and violence. The PBA has repeatedly said they don’t fear a vote yet their actions don’t match their words. Let the members vote PBA. Let them decide what’s best for them.

Unregistered
    Dude I heard the PBA guy from the sally port and it sounded like he had been drinking!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Today, two organizers from Plea/IUPA were working in the parking lot of the TGK correctional center getting petition signatures when along came a very angry PBA representative. This gent came out of no where yelling and screaming to get off of the property or there would be problems. "This is PBA town. Its always been PBA town, and you ain't coming in here". The poor guy was so upset that he was wanting to physically fight with the representatives. Cooler heads prevailed but the poor PBA gent continued yelling and acting over the top. He was acting like he was about to have a stroke.

Now where is all of this fighting spirit when we need raises ? When we need a voice at the table where is the tough guy approach ? Why does the PBA put so much effort into stupid things rather than us? Corrections has been the neglected children for so long. I was impressed with the level of spirit this PBA rep mustered in the parking lot...I was surprised that the PBA had any spirit what so ever. It sure would be nice if they fought this hard for us when we need them. Just saying. So frustrated that they take my money and don't ever deliver.
    And who was this PBA rep?

Unregistered
    Robert Davis you know the PBA rep who always say “just take the suspension that’s the best we can do”!

Unregistered
    Robert Davis you know the PBA rep who always say “just take the suspension that’s the best we can do”!
    That’s what all them pba guys say. Take my money and do nothin!

Unregistered
    Dude I heard the PBA guy from the sally port and it sounded like he had been drinking!
    Sounds like another extended liquid PBA lunch on our dime! #pbadrunkagain

Unregistered
    You not the only one think he been drinking. Shame on pba.

Unregistered
    Again more fake news!
    PBA doing great!!! Under Stahl’s leadership PBA Membership up by 1200 dues paying members. PBA took over Monroe county deputies and correction deputies. Negotiated and settled many contracts like MDCR and MDPD,
    Step plan for officers in Miami Gardens, City of Doral and Pinecrest. Negotiated solid contract for Miami-Dade County employees; John Rivera never even wanted to meet with mayor leaving the members flat for many years. Constant push back to management and the SAO!!!

Beware of PLEA and IUPA no experience dealing with cops even less with the difficult job of Corrections Officer look what happened to the BSO detention deputy WOW. Also plea failed representing an black officer who shot a white guy. It was a good shooting even her brass defended her but the panel of majors found it bad PLEA screwed up and she got 30 days off and can now be terminated via memo.

In 4 years we (mdcr )will be merged with mdpd to be the sheriffs office we are already the strongest union in florida and will need to stay that way if we get a bad sheriff. Any mdcr questions please contact Robert Davis or Steadman Stahl.

Unregistered
    Poor PBA. Do you think these organizers just floated through the air and ended up in Miami because they like the sunshine ? They came here because folks are upset and seeking change. Not the same old dead beat "take the suspension" PBA. They have been responding to the calls for help. Screaming and yelling in a parking lot is not helping your dues paying members. We get it- you are afraid you will lose your job. But if you're doing a shoddy job you should be out on your ear. When officers and CO's give you their hard earned money they are expecting you to go to bat for them...and not to make excuses about why you can't !

Don't look now PBA but the cards are rolling in, and that ain't FAKE NEWS !

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast