Darryl Grubbs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Darryl Grubbs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Darryl Grubbs

The little angry midget that could. How the hell do you have 9 lives and make it back here to ruin our day is beyond me. Please stop coming to our roll calls and complaining about everything and everyone no one cares that your life sucks. Move aside and let us work.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The little angry midget that could. How the hell do you have 9 lives and make it back here to ruin our day is beyond me. Please stop coming to our roll calls and complaining about everything and everyone no one cares that your life sucks. Move aside and let us work.
    Old news. PSA Grubbs couldn’t hack it back then and can’t hack it now. Always been a nerd who knows it all.

Love 23 year vet

Unregistered
    Old news. PSA Grubbs couldn’t hack it back then and can’t hack it now. Always been a nerd who knows it all.

Love 23 year vet
    Lmao 23 year vet! Doggie thinks he's old school BLE 176 from MDCC north....I can't stop laughing..so who were your TA's? Coffee?Gregorich? Holtz? LT.Rasmussen? You're still a millennial young buck!

Unregistered
    I would complain in your roll calls too if I had lazy “23 year vets” working for me. Grubbs isn’t the problem.

Unregistered
    Reminds me of spider monkey

Unregistered

GruB GRUB

I know Grubs is unique but he is a good person. Grubs is only asking half Azz 23 yr laziness to give a little.

Unregistered
    Leave grubbies alone.

Unregistered
    He seems like a good guy.
    Genuine and sincere.

Unregistered
    Please make sure you keep him on his leash we definitely do not want the micro managing midget back in Northside...the air has finally cleared with him gone

Unregistered

Omg

Please make sure you keep him on his leash we definitely do not want the micro managing midget back in Northside...the air has finally cleared with him gone
    Too funny!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast