Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who are you talking about? In NS?
    Fields the myth the legend.

Unregistered
    Grubbs over Mo Duran?

Unregistered
    Grubbs over Mo Duran?
    Leave Moe alone he did his time as FTC. Let him go chase cars in NS and leave Grubbs at the wheel. We don’t even need a LT we run ourselves down here in the dirty south.

Unregistered
    Leave Moe alone he did his time as FTC. Let him go chase cars in NS and leave Grubbs at the wheel. We don’t even need a LT we run ourselves down here in the dirty south.
    Duran is a bi-polar schizo and Grubbs is a first class loser...talks a big game but doesnt know shit..

Unregistered
    Duran is a bi-polar schizo and Grubbs is a first class loser...talks a big game but doesnt know shit..
    Calling someone crazy is what small minded people do to try to explain someone they don’t understand. You are probably someone who has zero stats and causes discourse amongst your squad. I am one of several hundred PPOs that LT helped along the way and I will never forget that. Call it what it is. Small minded people talk about others.

Unregistered
    This isn’t build a bear you can’t have it all. By the way by the looks of you not writing out
    Schizophrenia You’re not intelligent enough for this discussion. Move along and handle your calls.

Unregistered
    Calling someone crazy is what small minded people do to try to explain someone they don’t understand. You are probably someone who has zero stats and causes discourse amongst your squad. I am one of several hundred PPOs that LT helped along the way and I will never forget that. Call it what it is. Small minded people talk about others.
    The only thing he helped was to get the Dept into multimillion dollar lawsuits. That's why he is gone and the Wolfpack behavior he promoted no longer exists.

Unregistered
    The only thing he helped was to get the Dept into multimillion dollar lawsuits. That's why he is gone and the Wolfpack behavior he promoted no longer exists.
    Sarasa where can I find this law suit you speak of?

Unregistered
    Wtf grubbs!!! You are a f'ing idiot on the radio!!!! Please shut up

Unregistered
    Wtf grubbs!!! You are a f'ing idiot on the radio!!!! Please shut up
    Now I know you’re trolling. Grubbs doesn’t even work on Saturdays go to sleep loser.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast