Darryl Grubbs - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Darryl Grubbs

Unregistered

Omg

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please make sure you keep him on his leash we definitely do not want the micro managing midget back in Northside...the air has finally cleared with him gone
    Too funny!

Unregistered
    That guy has a HUGE (unlike him) Napolean complex....must be compensating for the lack of something...

Unregistered
    I’m 6’1”. I worked with Grubbs back in the day. He always had my back. I’ll always have his. He’s easy going by nature so my guess is that if there’s a problem... it’s you.

Unregistered
    I agree. Grubbs is a guy who cares about the cops and doesn’t like slackers. My guess is the OP is big slacker and got called out. Deal with it punk and move on. We’re glad to have you hear at south.

Unregistered

Grubbies

Went to academy with him. Good guy grub...grub..grub. Grubby grub..grub. Remember the sten-o.

Unregistered
    Thought he sucked when he was in NS, but he is a god compared to what we have now.

Unregistered
    Thought he sucked when he was in NS, but he is a god compared to what we have now.
    Qsk? This oughta be good.

Unregistered
    Qsk? This oughta be good.
    We now have the broken & down puffy Daenerys Targaryen StormTORN; MAKER of chains; an she worse than Grubbs.

Unregistered
    We now have the broken & down puffy Daenerys Targaryen StormTORN; MAKER of chains; an she worse than Grubbs.
    Who are you talking about? In NS?

Unregistered
    Who are you talking about? In NS?
    If you in NS you see her silver white long hair she got. You see her & Game of Thrones, you see.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast