Coffee with a cop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Coffee with a cop

I have never had this experience and I want it. What can I expect? Will it be meaningful? Am I able to ask anything? Can I pick the officer or are they are preassigned?

This forum doesn't help us know the kind, loving, respectful officers that must be hard at work in their jobs and don't have time to view this board. We want to meet them.
    Please advise who in leadership we can reach out to. Thank you.

Unregistered
    The officers who will be there will not really want to be there. They would rather be on the road doing something productive with their lives, but they will be forced to be there. They will stand around awkwardly in groups because they feel uncomfortable making small talk to satisfy some supervisors need to gain points with the dancing director. Cops can think of way better ways to manage their time and be more productive than having 10-20 cops out of service for this crap.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have never had this experience and I want it. What can I expect? Will it be meaningful? Am I able to ask anything? Can I pick the officer or are they are preassigned?

This forum doesn't help us know the kind, loving, respectful officers that must be hard at work in their jobs and don't have time to view this board. We want to meet them.
    Please advise who in leadership we can reach out to. Thank you.
    Sounds like she has a crush on a Uber 1 road patrol officer..asking for a specific officer? Hope he isn't attached or married..lol

Unregistered
    Wow. You guys are in way too deep, reading into so much calculation that officers wouldn't want to interact with fresh non crime small chat. I would have expected you to say they would welcome such interaction with retirees in the community.
    And isn't one of the first tenements of your training is to remain UNBIAS. Do not presume bc then you get yourself into a bias mode...that doesn't give me a chance to show genuine interest in our blue without skeptism back that your all bad boys now.

We must start together somewhere. Community folks want to chat.

Unregistered

NW

I here they have a Starbucks!

Unregistered
    I here they have a Starbucks!
    You sound like the PBA head who always confuses here and hear. There and they’re. Etc. Just sayin.

Unregistered

Grammar

You sound like the PBA head who always confuses here and hear. There and they’re. Etc. Just sayin.
    Don't need no stinking grammar

Unregistered
    Don't need no stinking grammar
    Tell me about married life to a cop.
    % that cheat?
    Will i feel safer in my home life?
    What are the perks of this life style before i commit? What shiuld i be cocerned about?

Unregistered
    Tell me about married life to a cop.
    % that cheat?
    Will i feel safer in my home life?
    What are the perks of this life style before i commit? What shiuld i be cocerned about?
    My advice to you is not to get married. Not because the person you are marrying is a cop or not. It is because if your decision to get married is based on those questions, then you are not ready to get married.

Unregistered
    My advice to you is not to get married. Not because the person you are marrying is a cop or not. It is because if your decision to get married is based on those questions, then you are not ready to get married.
    Thank you rabbi.
    Your police training and experience seem to be leading you to more important work .
    You probably have changed my life.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast