BRUH..Why did my application get declined?

Unregistered

BRUH..Why did my application get declined?

So I just got my letter in the mail stating after my admin interview they didn't want me. In my interview I talked about how bad the crime is here in St. Pete and how I would combat it. Everyone in the room looked at each other like "I Knew to much". I'm guessing that's why I didn't get the job?

Unregistered
    Any clown who says “bruh” is automatically disqualified. Any puzzy azz little b!tch who whines on a website is automatically disqualified. You failed the test. Do not reapply.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I just got my letter in the mail stating after my admin interview they didn't want me. In my interview I talked about how bad the crime is here in St. Pete and how I would combat it. Everyone in the room looked at each other like "I Knew to much". I'm guessing that's why I didn't get the job?

Clearwater will hire you. You will fit right in with traffic

Unregistered
    Sir, your application was thrown in the shredder because you must have an IQ of at least 54 to go into FTO here. Thanks for wasting our time, "Bruh". Now go enjoy your medical weed and try FHP.

Unregistered
    God help us if the people responding to this obviously sarcastic post work at this department

Unregistered
    people getting triggered in this thread and at someone typing "bruh" really shows you what kind of employees actually work here.

trust me, it's a blessing in disguise, move on to a better department. these people take themselves way too seriously.