Human Trafficking Round UP
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Human Trafficking Round UP

How many people were arrested for human trafficking? One, and case was no filed. The rest, just old fashioned prostitution/police decoy arrests. This operation was not a round up of human traffickers. If my memory serves me correctly, a lot of the prostitution activity during these large events are from out of towner talent that shows up to take advantage of the high rollers that attend these events. I also dont recall these police decoy operations occuring during the week of these events? Could it be we dont want any bad PR associated with these multi million dollar generating events? I suspect you could make these arrests everyday of the year and most especially the week of this large events but don't because it would look bad.....Am I wrong here?

Unregistered
    Nobody cares, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody cares, b!tch.
    You are the poster person for idiots.

Unregistered
    How many people were arrested for human trafficking? One, and case was no filed. The rest, just old fashioned prostitution/police decoy arrests. This operation was not a round up of human traffickers. If my memory serves me correctly, a lot of the prostitution activity during these large events are from out of towner talent that shows up to take advantage of the high rollers that attend these events. I also dont recall these police decoy operations occuring during the week of these events? Could it be we dont want any bad PR associated with these multi million dollar generating events? I suspect you could make these arrests everyday of the year and most especially the week of this large events but don't because it would look bad.....Am I wrong here?
    You are right. TPD has done several over the years and they actually arrested traffickers. This is what’s known as a dog and pony show.

Unregistered
    Waste of time. It’s all a scam to make you think we have an issue

Unregistered
    You are right. TPD has done several over the years and they actually arrested traffickers. This is what’s known as a dog and pony show.
    Everything is a dog and pony show. Just look at Hajj videotaping a lady in a burning house instead of assisting with her rescue. It's getting ridiculous...

Unregistered
    Thats funny. I thought the same exact thing. Hookers and johns is human trafficking? So this agency did one time what TPD and Polk do all the time and we are news hero's? What we do everyday with half the required deputies, and all the short handed detective units drowning in cases, is what should be acknowledged.

Unregistered
    Anyone wanna bet these operations will not occur during the week of the SuperBowl? Can you imagine how many who's who's, ex players, etc, would be arrested and splattered all over the media. Cant have that kinda of bad press! City and County leaders would so beat up Jane and Chad if they blemished this huge PR event. So to ensure this does not happen, there will be no such operations conducted any where near these large events!!!! What was disturbing about the press conference most was the illusion that the real scum of this earth, human traffickers, were being pursued.....they were not!

Unregistered
    human trafficking have to be stopped

Unregistered
    human trafficking have to be stopped
    Well, there are literally more workers working in one Burger King restaurant and there are deputies on my squad covering an area so big that it takes 30 min to drive from one side to the other.

What does that mean? It means our state government, local government, and agency leaders are raking in the big bucks not giving a crap about us cops, human trafficking, victims, suspects, and so on... We are all the same. Entertainment. Money making tools. Pawns. Opposing pawn on a playing field while the players kick back and get paid. Kind of like a dog fight. No matter which dog wins, the house truly wins. Both dogs actually lose. One just looses more. They are there for entertainment and to generate money. Just like us.

They may make us watch some video about human trafficking and they may make a short handed 4 detective unit to handle all human trafficking in the county. That’s about it. It’s all half assed. Unless it’s about image and looking good or documenting. Then we are good to go. That is our specialty. Fluff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast