Who’s white unmarked dark tinted car at central
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Who’s white unmarked dark tinted car at central

Who’s white unmarked dark tinted car at central?

Excuse me there is an admin SGT at central with the most illegal tints I’ve ever seen. First off why does he have an unmarked car when admin Sgt’s are clearly Sgt’s in FOD. Most admin Sgt’s have marked cars. Second, what’s his unit number I never hear them on the radio. We need that radio on at all times he was requested recently and never answered up.

Unregistered
    All our cars have illegal tints.

Unregistered
    Next you'll claim Ortiz has an illegal tint too

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who’s white unmarked dark tinted car at central?

Excuse me there is an admin SGT at central with the most illegal tints I’ve ever seen. First off why does he have an unmarked car when admin Sgt’s are clearly Sgt’s in FOD. Most admin Sgt’s have marked cars. Second, what’s his unit number I never hear them on the radio. We need that radio on at all times he was requested recently and never answered up.
    Lugo the trouble maker. He keeps walking around like he owns the place he's just a boot licker for the Ortiz gang. In fact he's the sad puppy following ortiz's every little move.

Unregistered
    Lugo the trouble maker. He keeps walking around like he owns the place he's just a boot licker for the Ortiz gang. In fact he's the sad puppy following ortiz's every little move.
    Gangs. Uh, Where am I safest?

Unregistered
    Gangs. Uh, Where am I safest?
    To many gangs in the MPD to be safe.

Unregistered
    Justin you’ve finally come out you must’ve heard what was said and you must know your time is coming tick tok. Bit*h by the way check your facts I think Matt the Rat drives an unmarked white illegally tinted car .

Unregistered
    All our cars have illegal tints.
    That's a supervisory and command staff leadership failure. *If police are to enforce Florida Laws, then they must be the first to comply with them. *With what moral force can a Miami Police officer enforce FSS 316.2953 when his or her vehicle is in violation?

"A sunscreening material is authorized for such windows (Side Windows) if, when applied to and tested on the glass of such windows on the specific motor vehicle, the material has a total solar reflectance of visible light of not more than 25 percent as measured on the nonfilm side and a light transmittance of at least 28 percent in the visible light range. A violation of this section is a noncriminal traffic infraction, punishable as a nonmoving violation as provided in chapter 318"

Rear Window: *"(a) *Sunscreening material consisting of film which, when applied to and tested on the rear window glass of the specific motor vehicle, has a total solar reflectance of visible light of not more than 35 percent as measured on the nonfilm side and a light transmittance of at least 15 percent in the visible light range . . . "

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...0316.2953.html

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...0316.2954.html

Unregistered

Truthful comment

Unregistered
    I concur!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast