Best choice for patrol vehicle - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Personally, I want a gangsta SUV exactly like the ones Steadman Stahl and John Jenkins drive.
    How dark you want the tints

Unregistered

Use paint

How dark you want the tints
    Yes, use black paint!

Unregistered
    Tahoe, Expedition, F-150, Silverado something truck based since the body-on-frame crown vic is gone. Charger, Taurus, Explorer or another sedan based platform just aren't intended for what we do. I ran a crown vic from new to 150k miles and a charger from new to 140k miles. The crown vic is a taxi and the charger crushed.

All that being said, don't ride your car hard (fast driving only leads to preventible crashes), take care of it and it will last longer.

Unregistered
    Chargers suck, Explorer is weak Crown Victoria was the best unit we ever had. Tahoe's are to big and clunky snd stealthy look.

Unregistered
    Let’s try the tahoe

Unregistered
    Tahoe, Expedition, F-150, Silverado something truck based since the body-on-frame crown vic is gone. Charger, Taurus, Explorer or another sedan based platform just aren't intended for what we do. I ran a crown vic from new to 150k miles and a charger from new to 140k miles. The crown vic is a taxi and the charger crushed.

All that being said, don't ride your car hard (fast driving only leads to preventible crashes), take care of it and it will last longer.
    Stfu we should get hemi Chargers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12