BSO fail
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BSO fail

Unregistered

BSO fail

People called the police because a vagrant was inside Starbucks stinking the place up. The deputy gives the guy money so he can buy something and stay inside. And now BSO is posting it like he’s a hero. How about protecting the customers and employees? And you wonder why the homeless have taken over Pompano.

Unregistered

Eyebrow

Was it wax man Potvin? Was TV cameras around ?

Unregistered
    OMG, every time I read stuff like this it makes me wonder whatever happened to police work??

Unregistered
    Who cares STARBUCKS hates cops anyways!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly! Screw Starbucks! And to the original poster: screw off. This Deputy played it smart! All that would've happened is the homeless man would've been told to leave, refused, resisted arrest, then get taken down and all be caught on phone cameras and uploaded to social media. Then Starbucks would've come out and shunned the Deputy and blamed him for harassing and arresting the poor old homeless guy. I say this because it happened not too long ago. This is policing in 2019; get used to it.

Unregistered
    Exactly! Screw Starbucks! And to the original poster: screw off. This Deputy played it smart! All that would've happened is the homeless man would've been told to leave, refused, resisted arrest, then get taken down and all be caught on phone cameras and uploaded to social media. Then Starbucks would've come out and shunned the Deputy and blamed him for harassing and arresting the poor old homeless guy. I say this because it happened not too long ago. This is policing in 2019; get used to it.

Unregistered
    Ok, P u s s y boy.

Unregistered
    People called the police because a vagrant was inside Starbucks stinking the place up. The deputy gives the guy money so he can buy something and stay inside. And now BSO is posting it like he’s a hero. How about protecting the customers and employees? And you wonder why the homeless have taken over Pompano.
    You’re right of course. But please do not criticize this future captain. Didn’t you see his qualities? And I’m not talking about his manly beard.

Unregistered
    from the public:

for what it's worth, saw the clip of those cops saving that little girl in the laundry bin in another state. we know that is who you are, in broward, everyday when the cameras aren't there. you are appreciated and hopefully our votes will reflect that thank you for all that you do and be safe

Unregistered
    Does it matter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast