Sgt Rich

Thread: Sgt Rich

Unregistered

Sgt Rich

Why is Rich working in the comm center? Thought he was on the fast track

Unregistered
    Don’t know but he’s a great guy hope it works out for him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don’t know but he’s a great guy hope it works out for him.
    I don't classify a married Sergeant who is banging a married subordinate (also married to a deputy) as a great guy. He got demoted before and got his second chance, and just like Chino, he fukked it up (no pun intended).

Unregistered
    I don't classify a married Sergeant who is banging a married subordinate (also married to a deputy) as a great guy. He got demoted before and got his second chance, and just like Chino, he fukked it up (no pun intended).
    You might want to do a little research before you get on here and post idiot. Your facts are wrong keyboard warrior, as to who was married and who was already separated from his wife prior to going to D3. But he don’t let the truth screw up your good story

Unregistered
    Obviously the OP has an ax to grind with Rich, instead of doing it like a man, you come here like many other cowards and attack people while hiding behind your key board. I can only hope one day. This forum will require to use your real name and be held accountable for the things you say.

Unregistered
    You might want to do a little research before you get on here and post idiot. Your facts are wrong keyboard warrior, as to who was married and who was already separated from his wife prior to going to D3. But he don’t let the truth screw up your good story
    You're right, just banging a married subordinate is so much better. I stand corrected. Once he gets demoted to deputy D4 midnights he can bang whoever he wants. Maybe do a tag team with Chino.