Raises - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raises

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks Mr. civilian.

Who you kiddin? Civilians couldn't give a shizz about our pay structure, steps, nor raises.

Unregistered
    So you hate everything, but you’re staying? This isn’t the Hotel California you know. You can leave and there are other nearby counties hiring too. Please feel free to take your pride in complaining to any of them.

Again...
    "Why are you, and too many like you, so opposed to making hcso BETTER THAN (not equal to, and certainly no less than) TPD? Ya'll's answer to everything is "quit." Or, "go to TPD."

Ummmm NO!

If Chad were a leader, he could find a way to make conditions, including retirement and pay, BETTER than TPD. The posts on this thread aren't even asking for that. They're only asking to be equal to TPD. I say FKUC THAT! We are better than TPD..... right Chad?"

Unregistered
    Again...
    "Why are you, and too many like you, so opposed to making hcso BETTER THAN (not equal to, and certainly no less than) TPD? Ya'll's answer to everything is "quit." Or, "go to TPD."

Ummmm NO!

If Chad were a leader, he could find a way to make conditions, including retirement and pay, BETTER than TPD. The posts on this thread aren't even asking for that. They're only asking to be equal to TPD. I say FKUC THAT! We are better than TPD..... right Chad?"
    Well I can see why you’re not happy. You need therapy for those issues. Not yoga and meditation either. A hardcore real shrink. Good luck!
    And re-think that career choice before you make the news.

Unregistered
    Well I can see why you’re not happy. You need therapy for those issues. Not yoga and meditation either. A hardcore real shrink. Good luck!
    And re-think that career choice before you make the news.

You are refusing to answer the questions (just ike HCSO bras always does).

Ummmm NO!

Unregistered
    You are refusing to answer the questions (just ike HCSO bras always does).

Ummmm NO!

Not brass and I’m good with the way it is and what’s on the horizon. I’m not here to argue with a lunatic. There’s your fkn answer! Now go get some help.

Unregistered
    Not brass and I’m good with the way it is and what’s on the horizon. I’m not here to argue with a lunatic. There’s your fkn answer! Now go get some help.
    Exactly what I thought.

You can't give an answer, you can't defend the actions of our Sheriff, so you call names, and gaslight.
    Typical abusive behavior.
    Typical HCSO brass behavior.

Unregistered
    Exactly what I thought.

You can't give an answer, you can't defend the actions of our Sheriff, so you call names, and gaslight.
    Typical abusive behavior.
    Typical HCSO brass behavior.

Geez dude, go to bed and sleep it off

Unregistered
    Geez dude, go to bed and sleep it off
    Hey Brass,

Why did you just assume my gender?...... Typical.

And, why did you just assume I don't work night shift? Maybe I just got up....... Typical.

Now, back to you answers........ Yeah, I didn't think so.

Unregistered
    Proof is in the pudding.

What have you done for me lately?

McMullen wants parity with TPD pay.
    TPD can pull off high pay because they are not so top heavy. The other day, I logged in on my day off and saw a whole lot of newly created mid shift corporal positions supervising only 0 to 3 mid shift units taking calls depending on the district. Too many chiefs and barely any Indians is this agency. When there is a problem to address, they create a committee, delegate the problem to the committee, creat a bunch of extra brass to handle it, and then the new brass delegates the problem back to short handed deputies. Who does tip 411, Eye on Crime cameras, the overdose pandemic, RPO’s, and so on fall back on?? With no extra staff to cover. Pet projects brass come up with, get all the credit, then dump the projects on us. Total insanity and a total waste of money. That’s where our raises and staffing go. To BS. Im sure TPD has its politics and some reserved cushy spots from the connected few, but here at the HCSO, being top heavy is our specialty. How will they afford to pay all our majors and captains if we get raises and if they properly staff us? If you don’t believe me that this county and agency brings connected people in directly as captains for fat pay and fat benefits and maybe promote them to colonel the day before retirement so they can get free medical the rest of their lives, do your research. Many high end community members have been hired in directly as captain or major directly from the private sector. Usually put in the jail or somewhere they won’t get noticed. They work here for a decade or so and retire. Never having worked one day in a POD, never having worked one day in a zone, never put their lives on the line, never had an adrenaline dump because their life flashed before their eyes, never put one person in jail, never investigated one crime, never had to deal with and extremely emotionally charged and chaotic scene with a complex investigation and real victim. Yeah, our upper executive staff positions are our county’s best kept secret four the select few big money community leaders. We are on the back burner people. Heck, we have fallen off the back of the stove and are laying on the ground behind the stove with the crumbs, bugs, and old grease. Not to mention a disposable shield for all those lucky people.

TPD has 3 districts, we have 5. Before you say we cover a larger area, look up their crime stats and population vs how many officers they have per citizen and per area. Compare that to all our big fancy districts with all those five sets of brass. How many deputies do we have available to take calls per area and per population?

Raises are the least of our problems. There is zero mutual respect here. This agency needs an entire reboot and overhaul. They can’t even get the basics down.

Unregistered
    The complainers really need to quit. We are still getting raises. Don’t know how much, but any raise plus a step if you are still getting them is a blessing. Stop wining. If you don’t like it go join TPD. And don’t sleep on Big Ron btw.
    The ones in denial need to quit. The approval seekers in need for this job to give them an identity need to quit. Us mentioning problems with this agency threaten your identity. This agency needs more down to earth real people that know who they are and what they are willing to not tolerate. People that are not afraid to call out stupidity instead of selling their soul.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast