Raises - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Raises

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chad's plan is to have HCSO's pay be as far below TPD's pay as possible.
    While TPD's MPO pay is already $10,000+ a year above a Master Deputy's pay, Chad wants that gap to increase, year after year.
    You really are a moron if you believe this crap

Unregistered
    You really are a moron if you believe this crap

Proof is in the pudding.

What have you done for me lately?

McMullen wants parity with TPD pay.

Unregistered
    Proof is in the pudding.

What have you done for me lately?

McMullen wants parity with TPD pay.
    You really are that stupid. McMullen hasn’t got a snowball’s chance at getting elected so he can talk parity all day long. It’s a cool buzzword. If anyone believes Chad is actually wanting to pay HCSO employees less on purpose, you’re a moron who’ll believe anything. Spare us your ‘inside knowledge’ bull.

Unregistered
    You really are that stupid. McMullen hasn’t got a snowball’s chance at getting elected so he can talk parity all day long. It’s a cool buzzword. If anyone believes Chad is actually wanting to pay HCSO employees less on purpose, you’re a moron who’ll believe anything. Spare us your ‘inside knowledge’ bull.
    Lol..cue the next Chad challenge with insider imaginary “facts” on that dumb McMullen supporters FB page. 🙄

Unregistered
    The complainers really need to quit. We are still getting raises. Don’t know how much, but any raise plus a step if you are still getting them is a blessing. Stop wining. If you don’t like it go join TPD. And don’t sleep on Big Ron btw.

Unregistered
    The complainers really need to quit. We are still getting raises... If you don’t like it go join TPD.
    Why are you, and too many like you, so opposed to making hcso BETTER THAN (not equal to, and certainly no less than) TPD? Ya'll's answer to everything is "quit." Or, "go to TPD."

Ummmm NO!

If Chad were a leader, he could find a way to make conditions, including retirement and pay, BETTER than TPD. The posts on this thread aren't even asking for that. They're only asking to be equal to TPD. I say FKUC THAT! We are better than TPD..... right Chad?

Unregistered
    I’m one of the biggest complainers on here and I’m proud of it. Staffing, dead morale and so on, but we have bigger issues than pay. Yeah more pay would be great, but I would prefer a squad that is not less half staffed over pay. I prefer not being burned out and actually have a god damn second to think because we have so few deputies logged on taking calls. I would take a pay cut for a full squad and the REQUIRED amount of mid shift units. We compare us to TPD all the time and talk about how much more they get paid. We forget how many more officers TPD has also. Not just pay. How many more officers to citizen ratio they have. TPD runs circles around this wannabe agency. Everyone respects TPD for their pay. I respect them for actually caring enough for their officers by giving them the staffing and back up they require to do this job. Which incidentally means more time to do the job. The more officers, the more this negative exposure gets distributed amongst many. They work 10 hour shifts, so I’m guessing that, in order to cover a 24 hour day cycle, that have three shifts. Three shifts of 10 hours means a big overlap in shifts. Which makes all the sense in the world. The HCSO is over 170 years old and to this day, they have not figured out how to get us home to our families on time. It makes no sense why me any my squad mate get home at 0930 hours after working all night more often than not. Why do we take on 4 hour case 30 min before going home? Does anyone give a rats fukk? Add the fact that TPD also has a 20 year retirement as opposed to this absolutely ridiculous 30 years. Not to mention 30 years of this insane disconnected, all bark and no bite, cut throat, dog eat dog, chronic short handed, HCSO mentality. And that is why this agency constantly loses deputies to TPD. Even during these anti cop times and all the crap TPD has had to deal with. I would be curious to compare how many deputies resigned from the HCSO vs TPD in August alone. Also, how many have resigned from the HCSO to go to TPD vs the other way around. I’m sure TPD doesn’t try to cut cost by keeping the front lines short. I lm also pretty sure there are no bonuses for majors that run a district under budget, AKA the fewest patrol units possible to get the job done. At the cost of those deputies burning out, becoming symptomatic, and quitting. Oh but wait. We have yoga and meditation classes so it’s all good. “Livin the dream!” Isn’t that the famous HCSO fake script?

Unregistered
    I’m one of the biggest complainers on here and I’m proud of it. Staffing, dead morale and so on, but we have bigger issues than pay. Yeah more pay would be great, but I would prefer a squad that is not less half staffed over pay. I prefer not being burned out and actually have a god damn second to think because we have so few deputies logged on taking calls. I would take a pay cut for a full squad and the REQUIRED amount of mid shift units. We compare us to TPD all the time and talk about how much more they get paid. We forget how many more officers TPD has also. Not just pay. How many more officers to citizen ratio they have. TPD runs circles around this wannabe agency. Everyone respects TPD for their pay. I respect them for actually caring enough for their officers by giving them the staffing and back up they require to do this job. Which incidentally means more time to do the job. The more officers, the more this negative exposure gets distributed amongst many. They work 10 hour shifts, so I’m guessing that, in order to cover a 24 hour day cycle, that have three shifts. Three shifts of 10 hours means a big overlap in shifts. Which makes all the sense in the world. The HCSO is over 170 years old and to this day, they have not figured out how to get us home to our families on time. It makes no sense why me any my squad mate get home at 0930 hours after working all night more often than not. Why do we take on 4 hour case 30 min before going home? Does anyone give a rats fukk? Add the fact that TPD also has a 20 year retirement as opposed to this absolutely ridiculous 30 years. Not to mention 30 years of this insane disconnected, all bark and no bite, cut throat, dog eat dog, chronic short handed, HCSO mentality. And that is why this agency constantly loses deputies to TPD. Even during these anti cop times and all the crap TPD has had to deal with. I would be curious to compare how many deputies resigned from the HCSO vs TPD in August alone. Also, how many have resigned from the HCSO to go to TPD vs the other way around. I’m sure TPD doesn’t try to cut cost by keeping the front lines short. I lm also pretty sure there are no bonuses for majors that run a district under budget, AKA the fewest patrol units possible to get the job done. At the cost of those deputies burning out, becoming symptomatic, and quitting. Oh but wait. We have yoga and meditation classes so it’s all good. “Livin the dream!” Isn’t that the famous HCSO fake script?
    So you hate everything, but you’re staying? This isn’t the Hotel California you know. You can leave and there are other nearby counties hiring too. Please feel free to take your pride in complaining to any of them.

Unregistered
    So you hate everything, but you’re staying? This isn’t the Hotel California you know. You can leave and there are other nearby counties hiring too. Please feel free to take your pride in complaining to any of them.

Nah, that won't work for this crybaby. Most surrounding counties and municipalities pay lots less than HCSO.

Unregistered
    The complainers really need to quit. We are still getting raises. Don’t know how much, but any raise plus a step if you are still getting them is a blessing. Stop wining. If you don’t like it go join TPD. And don’t sleep on Big Ron btw.
    Thanks Mr. civilian.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast