Raises - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Raises

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well... DRUNK is not the word your kind should utilize...especially when certain woman within our command stafg are known to drive under the influence. Don't get Us started about all those TPD favors thar were cashed in for them to exercise professional courtesy.
    I guess chad's people don't wanna tango with you about the drunk staff members. Typical... lol... everytime we say something factual they stay quiet.

Unregistered
    Well... DRUNK is not the word your kind should utilize...especially when certain woman within our command stafg are known to drive under the influence. Don't get Us started about all those TPD favors thar were cashed in for them to exercise professional courtesy.
    I said drunk and I’m not brass. I don’t care who gets PC in SOC either. That previous commenter does type like they’re on something on top of making no sense. But you’re fine with that and want to beat a dead horse about someone receiving special treatment from other LEO’s. Oh the horror of PC😱🙄Pick another topic, cause that ship sailed a while ago.

Unregistered

I say put up, or shut up. Give us proof of what you are running your mouth about, or STFU. There have actually been some real revelations on this site lately. We are cops, we want proof!

Unregistered
    I say put up, or shut up. Give us proof of what you are running your mouth about, or STFU. There have actually been some real revelations on this site lately. We are cops, we want proof!
    I have proof. But as my old LT taught me... keep what you know close to your badge and only use it when your own azz is on the line.
    But everyone knows those 2 colonels have a history of getting rides home. Old news.

Unregistered
    I have proof. But as my old LT taught me... keep what you know close to your badge and only use it when your own azz is on the line.
    But everyone knows those 2 colonels have a history of getting rides home. Old news.
    You have proof...but it's old news! Whatever LOL!

Unregistered
    You have proof...but it's old news! Whatever LOL!
    You all wished it was old news...lmbo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unregistered
    TPD can pull off high pay because they are not so top heavy. The other day, I logged in on my day off and saw a whole lot of newly created mid shift corporal positions supervising only 0 to 3 mid shift units taking calls depending on the district. Too many chiefs and barely any Indians is this agency. When there is a problem to address, they create a committee, delegate the problem to the committee, creat a bunch of extra brass to handle it, and then the new brass delegates the problem back to short handed deputies. Who does tip 411, Eye on Crime cameras, the overdose pandemic, RPO’s, and so on fall back on?? With no extra staff to cover. Pet projects brass come up with, get all the credit, then dump the projects on us. Total insanity and a total waste of money. That’s where our raises and staffing go. To BS. Im sure TPD has its politics and some reserved cushy spots from the connected few, but here at the HCSO, being top heavy is our specialty. How will they afford to pay all our majors and captains if we get raises and if they properly staff us? If you don’t believe me that this county and agency brings connected people in directly as captains for fat pay and fat benefits and maybe promote them to colonel the day before retirement so they can get free medical the rest of their lives, do your research. Many high end community members have been hired in directly as captain or major directly from the private sector. Usually put in the jail or somewhere they won’t get noticed. They work here for a decade or so and retire. Never having worked one day in a POD, never having worked one day in a zone, never put their lives on the line, never had an adrenaline dump because their life flashed before their eyes, never put one person in jail, never investigated one crime, never had to deal with and extremely emotionally charged and chaotic scene with a complex investigation and real victim. Yeah, our upper executive staff positions are our county’s best kept secret four the select few big money community leaders. We are on the back burner people. Heck, we have fallen off the back of the stove and are laying on the ground behind the stove with the crumbs, bugs, and old grease. Not to mention a disposable shield for all those lucky people.

TPD has 3 districts, we have 5. Before you say we cover a larger area, look up their crime stats and population vs how many officers they have per citizen and per area. Compare that to all our big fancy districts with all those five sets of brass. How many deputies do we have available to take calls per area and per population?

Raises are the least of our problems. There is zero mutual respect here. This agency needs an entire reboot and overhaul. They can’t even get the basics down.
    What do you think if HCSO eliminated the following positions: corporal, captain, colonel (make corporals sergeants)? What if the ILP positions were consolidated back to patrol or the GO sections? What if they also eliminated street crimes by consolidating them into SID or Patrol? Pay pilots on the deputy pay scale? Maybe then the agency could afford to raise deputy salaries without having to ask the BOCC for more funds. Wishful thinking.

Unregistered
    This NC Deputy makes 17/hr. Ill come join one your squads for 23/hr.

Unregistered
    This NC Deputy makes 17/hr. Ill come join one your squads for 23/hr.
    Come on down, brother or sister!

Unregistered

Madness!

TPD can pull off high pay because they are not so top heavy. The other day, I logged in on my day off and saw a whole lot of newly created mid shift corporal positions supervising only 0 to 3 mid shift units taking calls depending on the district. Too many chiefs and barely any Indians is this agency. When there is a problem to address, they create a committee, delegate the problem to the committee, creat a bunch of extra brass to handle it, and then the new brass delegates the problem back to short handed deputies. Who does tip 411, Eye on Crime cameras, the overdose pandemic, RPO’s, and so on fall back on?? With no extra staff to cover. Pet projects brass come up with, get all the credit, then dump the projects on us. Total insanity and a total waste of money. That’s where our raises and staffing go. To BS. Im sure TPD has its politics and some reserved cushy spots from the connected few, but here at the HCSO, being top heavy is our specialty. How will they afford to pay all our majors and captains if we get raises and if they properly staff us? If you don’t believe me that this county and agency brings connected people in directly as captains for fat pay and fat benefits and maybe promote them to colonel the day before retirement so they can get free medical the rest of their lives, do your research. Many high end community members have been hired in directly as captain or major directly from the private sector. Usually put in the jail or somewhere they won’t get noticed. They work here for a decade or so and retire. Never having worked one day in a POD, never having worked one day in a zone, never put their lives on the line, never had an adrenaline dump because their life flashed before their eyes, never put one person in jail, never investigated one crime, never had to deal with and extremely emotionally charged and chaotic scene with a complex investigation and real victim. Yeah, our upper executive staff positions are our county’s best kept secret four the select few big money community leaders. We are on the back burner people. Heck, we have fallen off the back of the stove and are laying on the ground behind the stove with the crumbs, bugs, and old grease. Not to mention a disposable shield for all those lucky people.

TPD has 3 districts, we have 5. Before you say we cover a larger area, look up their crime stats and population vs how many officers they have per citizen and per area. Compare that to all our big fancy districts with all those five sets of brass. How many deputies do we have available to take calls per area and per population?

Raises are the least of our problems. There is zero mutual respect here. This agency needs an entire reboot and overhaul. They can’t even get the basics down.
    ???
    What is wrong with you? We get raises AND recently a payback for insurance! HCSO has always paid well, works well with all, and has shown cares for all...including You!
    Are you Mad...FOR WHAT?
    Stay Mad cuz I don’t give a F!
    For every minute you’re Mad, you lose 60 seconds of happiness fool, so stay Mad, it’s Your Choice! You play the victim so well that I’m surprised you don’t carry around your own body chalk😂

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast