Raises - Page 6
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Raises

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    ???
    What is wrong with you? We get raises AND recently a payback for insurance! HCSO has always paid well, works well with all, and has shown cares for all...including You!
    Are you Mad...FOR WHAT?
    Stay Mad cuz I don’t give a F!
    For every minute you’re Mad, you lose 60 seconds of happiness fool, so stay Mad, it’s Your Choice! You play the victim so well that I’m surprised you don’t carry around your own body chalk😂

So effing true! Remember not long ago when the County, yes, even HCFR, had a raise freeze for, I believe, 5 years??? We ALWAYS got one during that time, and we continue to do so.

Maybe you want to go work as a teacher? That's one place you can use your Criminology degree! Oh yeah, even that option blows right now.

Or maybe you should be grateful and thankful to HAVE a job with good pay, benefits, and security at this time when so many have none of that!

You better hope you keep your job. You and your biatching wouldn't last a minute in this right to work state.

Unregistered
    Unlike you I’m happy to get what I get..
    Spoken like a mediocre 3 copy and pastr eval employee. Because if you were a hard worker you'd be offended.

Unregistered
    Come on down, brother or sister!
    Whats yalls OT situation looking like? I get as much as I want right now. I just show up and ask where they want me. Yall have "off duty" gigs, or is OT?

How is HCSO on pro-activity?

Unregistered
    We have been five years without a raise before trust me. One year, when we didn’t get one for several years, HCSO reduces our work week from 48 to 42. Yes, we use to work a 48 hours a week without any overtime compensation.

Unregistered
    We have been five years without a raise before trust me. One year, when we didn’t get one for several years, HCSO reduces our work week from 48 to 42. Yes, we use to work a 48 hours a week without any overtime compensation.
    How long ago was that?

Unregistered
    If my memory serves me correctly, early 90’s.

Unregistered
    If my memory serves me correctly, early 90’s.
    Oh, that was a bit before my time. I do remember what the previous poster said about the Sheriff taking care of us a few years ago-making sure we got our raises for 5 years-while no one else in Hillsborough County did.

Unregistered
    You can all have a raise, better work conditions, and no chad.....#gofed

Unregistered
    You can all have a raise, better work conditions, and no chad.....#gofed
    I did that. Sometimes more money = more problems.

Unregistered
    Not in the past 32 years.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast