How is it that Jenkins automatically makes 3/4 of what Steadman Stahl makes at PBA??
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

How is it that Jenkins automatically makes 3/4 of what Steadman Stahl makes at PBA??

I recently learned that John Jenkins automatically makes 3/4 of what Steadman Stahl makes. And, since Stahl gives himself a salary to his liking how is their oversight on the matter.
    I’m I the only one that finds something wrong with that? So he doesn’t even have to show up and automatically gets that amount. Insane I tell you.
    The more I read the more I realize the PBA is a runaway train. The board members I know say they don’t know how it works, nor do they know how much everyone makes. Really? The board has no idea??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I recently learned that John Jenkins automatically makes 3/4 of what Steadman Stahl makes. And, since Stahl gives himself a salary to his liking how is their oversight on the matter.
    I’m I the only one that finds something wrong with that? So he doesn’t even have to show up and automatically gets that amount. Insane I tell you.
    The more I read the more I realize the PBA is a runaway train. The board members I know say they don’t know how it works, nor do they know how much everyone makes. Really? The board has no idea??
    Stop anonymous ***** ass whiny the supplement was asked ny john rivera and approved by the board about 20 years ago. It was to account for the extra hours they work. I agree that steadman earns it hes always working. Jenkins is never around so complain to the board to remove it.

Unregistered
    Stop anonymous ***** ass whiny the supplement was asked ny john rivera and approved by the board about 20 years ago. It was to account for the extra hours they work. I agree that steadman earns it hes always working. Jenkins is never around so complain to the board to remove it.
    It should be removed. But, don’t they me it’s because of the extra hours they work because NONE of them work like your are suggesting. I don’t care how long it’s been there but this is BS. And, there is something inherently wrong that Any president set their own PBA salary. Wrong!!!!!!!!
    What do they others get $$$$ ??

Unregistered
    More fake news! Why don’t you lost how exactly you know this. The facts!

Unregistered
    More fake news! Why don’t you lost how exactly you know this. The facts!
    Not sure I understand your sentence.

Unregistered
    I’m sure I won’t get a serious answer but here goes. How is it that the board at the PBA is not aware of these facts?
    How is it that they don’t inquire how this happened without their approval?

Unregistered
    I’m sure I won’t get a serious answer but here goes. How is it that the board at the PBA is not aware of these facts?
    How is it that they don’t inquire how this happened without their approval?
    Board approved 20 years ago get off sideline whining and run for board

Unregistered
    Board approved 20 years ago get off sideline whining and run for board
    I appreciate the answer but you did not answer the question.

Unregistered
    I appreciate the answer but you did not answer the question.
    Question was answered the pay supplement has been in the by-laws for many years approved by the board!

Unregistered
    Question was answered the pay supplement has been in the by-laws for many years approved by the board!
    So, according to you the president has been allowed to set his/her own supplemental salary and the rest of the supplemental salary collectors just fall in place.
    I see a huge problem with that and I don’t care that it was done 20 years ago, or not, that practice needs to cease immediately. And, the leaders need to act on this even sooner.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast