How is it that Jenkins automatically makes 3/4 of what Steadman Stahl makes at PBA?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    He is a POS! I pray she gets half! What a Nasty, Nasty Soul! She needs to Get Smart, STOP being so Nice! All the Shit he has done to her! What she covered up for him not to be 39’d. He should be Happy she has been dormant. I say take him for ALL that money he’s been hiding from the PBA. All the trips that he bragged about going to different countries and cold and sightseeing 👋
    You’re rubbing the PBA (our money) blind and your disrespectful to your family!

Unregistered
    I’ll tell you I’m surprised that the smart board members aren’t questioning more. The board has plenty of comatose people but the Hodges, Interian, Perez. And Marcos need to be leaders here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is a POS! I pray she gets half! What a Nasty, Nasty Soul! She needs to Get Smart, STOP being so Nice! All the Shit he has done to her! What she covered up for him not to be 39’d. He should be Happy she has been dormant. I say take him for ALL that money he’s been hiding from the PBA. All the trips that he bragged about going to different countries and cold and sightseeing 👋
    You’re rubbing the PBA (our money) blind and your disrespectful to your family!
    Jenkins will lose in 2 years it didnt get any votes last time he only won by default so slimy he didnt endorse anyone

Unregistered

Because

I recently learned that John Jenkins automatically makes 3/4 of what Steadman Stahl makes. And, since Stahl gives himself a salary to his liking how is their oversight on the matter.
    I’m I the only one that finds something wrong with that? So he doesn’t even have to show up and automatically gets that amount. Insane I tell you.
    The more I read the more I realize the PBA is a runaway train. The board members I know say they don’t know how it works, nor do they know how much everyone makes. Really? The board has no idea??
    3/4 of the pay because he only weighs 3/4 of the president!

Unregistered
    I have lost so much respect for him. He’s never been a great officer but a funny guy so I ignored the obvious but I was told that One of his 33’s called his wife’s supervisor to get her in some sh*t, & speaks very negatively about her to their kids and people around the department While she always says the same thing “ the family is good “. Not cool man actually kind of shady ! He eventually is going to get booted because of all the shady stuff him and the rest of the clan is doing in the PBA. Karma comes for everybody

Unregistered
    All that money huh Well maybe he should give his wife some! She raises their children & works 2 jobs while he goes out with his new fling spending money. Saw him in Wynwood with the famous child boy-girl looking female. What a downgrade! How he walks with his head high for No reason. Hey do some work! The PBA has clowns getting paid to live an extravagant life style & Do Nothing.

Unregistered
    All that money huh Well maybe he should give his wife some! She raises their children & works 2 jobs while he goes out with his new fling spending money. Saw him in Wynwood with the famous child boy-girl looking female. What a downgrade! How he walks with his head high for No reason. Hey do some work! The PBA has clowns getting paid to live an extravagant life style & Do Nothing.
    And they set their own salaries with NO approval from the board. It got to be a crime of some sort

Unregistered
    And they set their own salaries with NO approval from the board. It got to be a crime of some sort
    Domingo... all salaries are approved by the board moron. PLEA members get a blank check. As a member of PLEA, I have asked for our financials for months and always get the run around. So much for transparency Domingo!

Unregistered
    So, according to you the president has been allowed to set his/her own supplemental salary and the rest of the supplemental salary collectors just fall in place.
    I see a huge problem with that and I don’t care that it was done 20 years ago, or not, that practice needs to cease immediately. And, the leaders need to act on this even sooner.
    Prez does not set this was set 20 years ago by the board it could only be changed by the board ler the bi-laws

Unregistered
    Prez does not set this was set 20 years ago by the board it could only be changed by the board ler the bi-laws
    I call bluff on that one.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast