Grow up!! The nonsense needs to stop! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregisteredtadayonone

nothing more to say.

If you look at the Forums on this blog, you would see how bad it really is here at BSO. This agency is the most active department on this blog. It's embarrassing when you think there are agencies like NYPD and LAPD, who show almost no activity on their forum. It is obvious there is a major problem with BSO. Al Lamberti was a horrible sheriff who didn't deserve to be reelected. But Scott Israel, had to be the worst sheriff ever to sit on the 5th floor.

Unregistered

Since 1915? Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While I applaud the sentiment that members of the BSO should shut up and soldier on, it is just never going to happen. This agency has been composed of back-biting opportunists since 1915. While most LEAs suffer from the same problems, most keep it in-house and private. Since Leo Affairs began hosting a BSO forum, it has just gone public. Every malcontent can now air their "complaints, in a more or less anonymous manner. This forum has been and still is rife with unsubstantiated slurs and slanders against members of the agency. We are treated to who is sleeping with who, who is sleeping on the job, who is having an affair, who shouldn't have gotten promoted and how bad the command staff is. And, then, because this is a public forum, you get all of the anti-cop wienies, the political activists, and others trying to bring down the department.

The BSO has a lot of hard working, intelligent, dedicated employees. But, apparently there is a group which simply has too much time on their hands.
    Can you present your proof that BSO has been a group of back biting opportunists since 1915 to 1945 let's say? JUST Facts and documented incidents please Leave the hearsay to those puzzeee democrats in Congress !

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtadayonone View Post
    If you look at the Forums on this blog, you would see how bad it really is here at BSO. This agency is the most active department on this blog. It's embarrassing when you think there are agencies like NYPD and LAPD, who show almost no activity on their forum. It is obvious there is a major problem with BSO. Al Lamberti was a horrible sheriff who didn't deserve to be reelected. But Scott Israel, had to be the worst sheriff ever to sit on the 5th floor.
    The only problem at BSO is the lack of pride and integrity by certain deputies.
    The facts are we have the best sheriff in Broward County and some of the most talented command staff in the nation. We also have some terrific deputies with the exception of a few rotten apples that our tremendous Sheriff has quickly and efficiently terminated.
    How lucky we are to be working here!

Unregistered
    I SAID THIS NEEDS TO STOP, oops I MEAN GOOD MORNING, oh hell I don’t know what I mean I’m just a political appointment I have no clue what I’m doing!
    Your FIRED the hell with the FACTS!!!

Unregistered
    Your FIRED the hell with the FACTS!!!
    Wait let’s see what Parkland says first. We will leave it up to them.

Unregistered
    Exactly on the money. You sound like an intelligent, happy person. I, too am so happy to be working for a great agency run by exemplary leadership. All these angry, bitter people posting in here need to pack up and move on!!
    LOL, no you don't get to falsly spin my words.

The leadership of the BSO has run the gamut from mediocre to horrendous, for the last quarter century. But, you know what? There are a whole bunch of LEAs spread out all across the state of Florida. If people do not like working for the BSO, they are free to go elsewhere.

But, what many of the people on this forum have done. for several years now, is make charges, some of them libelous, concerning individuals who work there. We get complaints about the appearance, eating and dating habits as well as complaint concerning promotions, of lack of them. Now, if a deputy sheriff does not have the cajones to stand up and air their complaints to their superiors or the union reps, well, that is not someone I would want watching my back on the street.

Unregistered
    Can you present your proof that BSO has been a group of back biting opportunists since 1915 to 1945 let's say? JUST Facts and documented incidents please Leave the hearsay to those puzzeee democrats in Congress !
    Not exactly. However, I refer you the book, Out Of The Muck. It is a pretty good account of the history of the agency. I notice that you cut off the time you want for the documentation. Now, not only would it be nearly impossible to provide any documentation that far back, but most of the backbiting was not done in writing or otherwise documented. But, if you have ever been in LE, you know that LEAs are riddled with cliches and gossips and people, within the agencies, who make all kinds of spurious charges and complaints and information about other members of the agency. Have dinner with a LEO of the opposite sex and the next day there will be rumors of a torrid affair in progress.

I suggest that you interview some of the current and former members of the BSO, to get your information. They will conform exactly what i have said.

Unregistered
    Don't be so hangry! I will give you a hug but I can't be responsible for my roaming hands.
    lol
    carebear is here!!

Unregistered

The leadership of the BSO has run the gamut from mediocre to horrendous, for the last quarter century. But, you know what? There are a whole bunch of LEAs spread out all across the state of Florida. If people do not like working for the BSO, they are free to go elsewhere.

But, what many of the people on this forum have done. for several years now, is make charges, some of them libelous, concerning individuals who work there. We get complaints about the appearance, eating and dating habits as well as complaint concerning promotions, of lack of them. Now, if a deputy sheriff does not have the cajones to stand up and air their complaints to their superiors or the union reps, well, that is not someone I would want watching my back on the street.
    Oh you go girl, snap!! BSO has some really negative people and they really need to be thankful they have a great career. Turn the frown upside down and get jiggy wit it.
    Girl power!

Unregistered

You go girl! Snap, high and low!! BSO is a great place to work and y'all need to be thankful you have such a great career. Plus, the negativity needs to go!! Turn the frown upside down!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast