Grow up!! The nonsense needs to stop! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only problem at BSO is the lack of pride and integrity by certain deputies.
    The facts are we have the best sheriff in Broward County and some of the most talented command staff in the nation. We also have some terrific deputies with the exception of a few rotten apples that our tremendous Sheriff has quickly and efficiently terminated.
    How lucky we are to be working here!

Yup, some of the most talented..... 95% of our command could not hold their rank in any other dept !!! We are a joke at best. The current command has the best intentions but bumpy head is an emperor, not a leader. Sgt’s to captains, captains to majors work cannot work where they are assigned

How does a Sgt Who fails a LT’s test get promoted to Capt? There is no rhyme or reason for half that is punixx x hfe guy

Unregistered
    The only problem at BSO is the lack of pride and integrity by certain deputies.
    The facts are we have the best sheriff in Broward County and some of the most talented command staff in the nation. We also have some terrific deputies with the exception of a few rotten apples that our tremendous Sheriff has quickly and efficiently terminated.
    How lucky we are to be working here!
    GOOD MORNING my misguided friend, you are probably one of the magic wanded supporting TT's decision and I'm on with that. You should support him since you placed all of your eggs in one basket. The lack of pride and integrity flows from the top down. TT is the king that locks himself behind closed doors on the 5th floor all day and doesn't listen to reason, why you ask, because he's the boss. I will however say you are correct, we do have the best sheriff in Broward County, but only because he is the only sheriff in Broward County. We do have a lot of deputies at this agency that could go anywhere and be great. As for our "tremendous" sheriff he has made some POOR decisions and we all know it. The problem is he's not man enough to step back and say, you know what, I could have done better, let's fix it. Again, why does he think like that you ask (another great question), because he thinks it would make him look weak. What he doesn't realize is, it takes a stronger leader to admit they were wrong and fix the problem, then it does to do whatever they can to justify what they did. Bad news, good news: bad news is the election will be here before we know it, good news is the election will be here soon and we will have a new sheriff.

Unregistered
    GOOD MORNING my misguided friend, you are probably one of the magic wanded supporting TT's decision and I'm on with that. You should support him since you placed all of your eggs in one basket. The lack of pride and integrity flows from the top down. TT is the king that locks himself behind closed doors on the 5th floor all day and doesn't listen to reason, why you ask, because he's the boss. I will however say you are correct, we do have the best sheriff in Broward County, but only because he is the only sheriff in Broward County. We do have a lot of deputies at this agency that could go anywhere and be great. As for our "tremendous" sheriff he has made some POOR decisions and we all know it. The problem is he's not man enough to step back and say, you know what, I could have done better, let's fix it. Again, why does he think like that you ask (another great question), because he thinks it would make him look weak. What he doesn't realize is, it takes a stronger leader to admit they were wrong and fix the problem, then it does to do whatever they can to justify what they did. Bad news, good news: bad news is the election will be here before we know it, good news is the election will be here soon and we will have a new sheriff.
    I'm not your friend if you're going to have such a negative nancy attitude!
    Let's break apart your response:
    I do not work on the 5th floor. I do work very hard on the main floor of the psb processing data.
    As far as OUR tremendous leader, Sheriff Tony, we all need to lock together to support him. My husband and I saw a very stupid movie called "the human centipede" but there was a lesson to be learned from that horrible movie......we all need to support each other!
    One last thing...Sheriff Tony is an honorable, good man and he is here to stay.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtadayonone View Post
    If you look at the Forums on this blog, you would see how bad it really is here at BSO. This agency is the most active department on this blog. It's embarrassing when you think there are agencies like NYPD and LAPD, who show almost no activity on their forum. It is obvious there is a major problem with BSO. Al Lamberti was a horrible sheriff who didn't deserve to be reelected. But Scott Israel, had to be the worst sheriff ever to sit on the 5th floor.

BSO's forum is the most active because Ken Jenne started hiring young deputies and putting them through the academy. Prior sheriff's hired mostly experienced officers from other agencies whom had already become seasoned. BSO now has a bunch of babies that only see their employment as a means to a paycheck. No proactive police work and the district detectives all suck. BSO has an attitude which rubs all city departments the wrong way. Keep complaining on here and nothing will change. You bunch of immature babies. It's not the leadership, it's you deputies. You will never be happy regardless of who the sheriff is. You just need to grow up!

Unregistered
    Why should we stop? This forum is fun, bso is fully retarded! Love every minute of it.

Unregistered
    I'm not your friend if you're going to have such a negative nancy attitude!
    Let's break apart your response:
    I do not work on the 5th floor. I do work very hard on the main floor of the psb processing data.
    As far as OUR tremendous leader, Sheriff Tony, we all need to lock together to support him. My husband and I saw a very stupid movie called "the human centipede" but there was a lesson to be learned from that horrible movie......we all need to support each other!
    One last thing...Sheriff Tony is an honorable, good man and he is here to stay.
    Wow, I am speechless. You truly are retarded if you think pumpkin head is honorable.

Unregistered
    Wow, I am speechless. You truly are retarded if you think pumpkin head is honorable.
    If you work for BSO and love this place that should be aborted, you are full blown delusional. Ha ha ha @ I am speechless

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123