Grow up!! The nonsense needs to stop!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Grow up!! The nonsense needs to stop!

BSO is a highly respected, professional organization made up of highly trained, intelligent people. The bashing on here needs to stop! We need to show the nation that we are proud and strong.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSO is a highly respected, professional organization made up of highly trained, intelligent people. The bashing on here needs to stop! We need to show the nation that we are proud and strong.
    BSO is the most incompetent agency in the nation. With all the political promotions and the advancement of brain dead sycophants, the only way to get respect is mass firings of these individuals!

Unregistered
    We use to be! It all starts with a good and strong leader. We haven't had one of those in a long time, which is why we are where we are. Isreal and Tony have destroyed BSO. I'm not saying Lamberti was any better, just that they took it to a new level.

Unregistered
    STFU you little p*ssy batch. If we want to be miserable and talk shit we will. Get off the website if you don't like it.

Unregistered
    STFU you little p*ssy batch. If we want to be miserable and talk shit we will. Get off the website if you don't like it.
    Don't be so hangry! I will give you a hug but I can't be responsible for my roaming hands.

Unregistered
    I SAID THIS NEEDS TO STOP, oops I MEAN GOOD MORNING, oh hell I don’t know what I mean I’m just a political appointment I have no clue what I’m doing!

Unregistered
    While I applaud the sentiment that members of the BSO should shut up and soldier on, it is just never going to happen. This agency has been composed of back-biting opportunists since 1915. While most LEAs suffer from the same problems, most keep it in-house and private. Since Leo Affairs began hosting a BSO forum, it has just gone public. Every malcontent can now air their "complaints, in a more or less anonymous manner. This forum has been and still is rife with unsubstantiated slurs and slanders against members of the agency. We are treated to who is sleeping with who, who is sleeping on the job, who is having an affair, who shouldn't have gotten promoted and how bad the command staff is. And, then, because this is a public forum, you get all of the anti-cop wienies, the political activists, and others trying to bring down the department.

The BSO has a lot of hard working, intelligent, dedicated employees. But, apparently there is a group which simply has too much time on their hands.

Unregistered
    BSO is the most incompetent agency in the nation. With all the political promotions and the advancement of brain dead sycophants, the only way to get respect is mass firings of these individuals!
    The countless promotions of unqualified people has ruined this agency. The two Sgt’s running this circus are unable and unwilling to fix it .

We need a new candidate 🤔

Unregistered
    While I applaud the sentiment that members of the BSO should shut up and soldier on, it is just never going to happen. This agency has been composed of back-biting opportunists since 1915. While most LEAs suffer from the same problems, most keep it in-house and private. Since Leo Affairs began hosting a BSO forum, it has just gone public. Every malcontent can now air their "complaints, in a more or less anonymous manner. This forum has been and still is rife with unsubstantiated slurs and slanders against members of the agency. We are treated to who is sleeping with who, who is sleeping on the job, who is having an affair, who shouldn't have gotten promoted and how bad the command staff is. And, then, because this is a public forum, you get all of the anti-cop wienies, the political activists, and others trying to bring down the department.

The BSO has a lot of hard working, intelligent, dedicated employees. But, apparently there is a group which simply has too much time on their hands.
    Exactly on the money. You sound like an intelligent, happy person. I, too am so happy to be working for a great agency run by exemplary leadership. All these angry, bitter people posting in here need to pack up and move on!!

Unregistered
    Exactly on the money. You sound like an intelligent, happy person. I, too am so happy to be working for a great agency run by exemplary leadership. All these angry, bitter people posting in here need to pack up and move on!!
    I had to post this because my mouth still hurts from my new braces.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast