305 Chaser

Thread: 305 Chaser

Unregistered

305 Chaser

Who is giving this guy access to our radio ? Why is he always on our scene ? What is the city doing to secured our radio channel ? MDPD does not have this issue no wonder MDPD don’t want to allow us to merge with their commutation. Straight B.S

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is giving this guy access to our radio ? Why is he always on our scene ? What is the city doing to secured our radio channel ? MDPD does not have this issue no wonder MDPD don’t want to allow us to merge with their commutation. Straight B.S
    if you knew anything and worked for us you'd know we are going digital soon and it wont be easy to obtain our transmissions anymore.

Unregistered
    if you knew anything and worked for us you'd know we are going digital soon and it wont be easy to obtain our transmissions anymore.
    P.ussy I do fix it or I will you f.ucking clown. This is an embarrassment to the department

Unregistered
    Lmao u are a fool and must be a rookie. For starters freelancers, media and tow truck companies pay lots of money to have their radio programmed into our frequency.they are not allowed to transmit only listen to main patrol channels.

305 chasers also has Dade county channels that he monitors if u monitor the page u do see he shows up to county calls.

Loser

Unregistered
    P.ussy I do fix it or I will you f.ucking clown. This is an embarrassment to the department
    Coñooooo tienes pestesita a Guapito!!! Sit down rookie ***** before I slap you in rollcall. Come Piña

Unregistered
    Rookie, does it matter who shows up? Scared of a canera? Learn the constitution please.

Unregistered
    Rookie, does it matter who shows up? Scared of a canera? Learn the constitution please.
    As long as they’re not obstructing then no issues with them recording.

Unregistered
    As long as they’re not obstructing then no issues with them recording.
    Glad you read into it. Now get back to work, Public servant.