Mr Isreals meet and greet in gay magazine - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard he had baked beans as a side dish, and his flatulence filled the air with a cedar chip smell. Those poor li'l gerbils didn't stand a chance.
    Priceless!!

Unregistered
    How can I get that magazine sent to my district mailbox. There are some really hot boys in that mag. Gosh what I could do in my unit on mids while looking at all those hotties.

Unregistered
    Would love to see a full page spread of Sgt.JK with a close up of his taint and smooth legs.

Unregistered
    Would love to see a full page spread of Sgt.JK with a close up of his taint and smooth legs.
    That would be hot!!!

Unregistered
    It took me an hour to get to the add. Can I be a magic wander captain now like our closeted new swat captain?
    It took you an hour? You must of been really examining those pics....

Unregistered

Sausage patrol

What a campaign strategy, put a full page ad on a gay magazine for votes? Our whole system of politics is broken. What's next parade one of your ex jailer Captains down wilton drive in a thong throwing free condoms and lube to people?

Unregistered
    What a campaign strategy, put a full page ad on a gay magazine for votes? Our whole system of politics is broken. What's next parade one of your ex jailer Captains down wilton drive in a thong throwing free condoms and lube to people?
    This is disgraceful, and Temp Tony going around hugging Trannys and also pandering to LBGTQWYXZ. Both these fools got to go!!!

Unregistered
    Oh Gawd....please say it's so! One can never have too much lube!

Unregistered
    His taint may be a little grey now that he's a little old in the tooth but that geriatric stud still gets my nuts in a frenzy.

Unregistered
    His taint may be a little grey now that he's a little old in the tooth but that geriatric stud still gets my nuts in a frenzy.
    I loved the ground fighting techniques he used in training. I always volunteered to be used in his demonstrations and somehow ended up with my face in his groin?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast