Mr Isreals meet and greet in gay magazine
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Mr Isreals meet and greet in gay magazine

About 3/4 of the way thru the gay magazine Mr Isreal took out a full page ad...why do these people have to pander to certain groups. I heard it from one of his former confidants ..

https://hotspotsmagazine.com/south-florida-edition/

Unregistered
    Probably smelled like a petroleum factory there.

Unregistered

Salami by the inch

Time to put the peoples sheriff back in town......hilarious!!!!! I wonder if his former head jailer went there to pay for the ad? Or if he too will be at the MEAT and greet!!!🥒🥒🥒

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About 3/4 of the way thru the gay magazine Mr Isreal took out a full page ad...why do these people have to pander to certain groups. I heard it from one of his former confidants ..

Very interesting you looked 3/4 of the way through that gay magazine. It's ok to be gay curious. In today's world it's ok to embrace your primal urges to be with someone of the same sex. Be proud, be strong and be queer! Amen!

Unregistered
    Very interesting you looked 3/4 of the way through that gay magazine. It's ok to be gay curious. In today's world it's ok to embrace your primal urges to be with someone of the same sex. Be proud, be strong and be queer! Amen!
    How did we go from mlm law enforcement and protecting neighborhoods to pandering to certain groups based on sexual orientation? We are sick....

Unregistered
    How did we go from mlm law enforcement and protecting neighborhoods to pandering to certain groups based on sexual orientation? We are sick....
    All I know If I lived in wilton manors and that sexy jailer Captain came looking for my vote. He's getting it!!!🍆

Unregistered

I hear this event will take place poolside with people under in thongs...should be exciting

Unregistered
    That jail captain is homophobic and won't leave Israel's side. Someone should grab his Johnson! He would freak out, lol!

Unregistered
    It took me an hour to get to the add. Can I be a magic wander captain now like our closeted new swat captain?

Unregistered
    Time to put the peoples sheriff back in town......hilarious!!!!! I wonder if his former head jailer went there to pay for the ad? Or if he too will be at the MEAT and greet!!!🥒🥒🥒
    I heard he had baked beans as a side dish, and his flatulence filled the air with a cedar chip smell. Those poor li'l gerbils didn't stand a chance.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast