Mr Isreals meet and greet in gay magazine - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I loved the ground fighting techniques he used in training. I always volunteered to be used in his demonstrations and somehow ended up with my face in his groin?
    Ohhhh, you're sooooo lucky....I could only wet dream of that!!! Its too bad there wasn't a spread in that gay magazine of our motor unit. The way some of those hunks smoke cigars sends a tingle up my spine and elsewhere. I'd so love to take a ride on their hogs!

Unregistered
    About 3/4 of the way thru the gay magazine Mr Isreal took out a full page ad...why do these people have to pander to certain groups. I heard it from one of his former confidants ..

https://hotspotsmagazine.com/south-florida-edition/
    No worries....soon as he gets back on we will once again send deputies to gay parades and events on O.T.....yep the big clock...

Unregistered
    Maybe his former jail deputy, I mean captain can be a community liaison for wilton manors?

Unregistered
    All I can say I'm going to be a subscriber to this magazine.. men in leather, things and speedos. Why wouldn't the former sheriff advertise in it!!! Its sexy...

Unregistered
    What a campaign strategy, put a full page ad on a gay magazine for votes? Our whole system of politics is broken. What's next parade one of your ex jailer Captains down wilton drive in a thong throwing free condoms and lube to people?
    Free lube? I'll be there...🥒

Unregistered

Hawaii Five 0

Will there be a free weenie roast also?

Unregistered
    Will there be a free weenie roast also?
    Absolutely and for desert smores....chocolate and creamy white goo all over my lips....yum!

Unregistered
    What a campaign strategy, put a full page ad on a gay magazine for votes? Our whole system of politics is broken. What's next parade one of your ex jailer Captains down wilton drive in a thong throwing free condoms and lube to people?
    It wasn't an ad from the Israel campaign. A supporter in the gay community placed the ad. Go back and read the ad!!!!!

Unregistered
    It wasn't an ad from the Israel campaign. A supporter in the gay community placed the ad. Go back and read the ad!!!!!
    Thanks a lot Captain saggy pants for your support!!!!🥒

Unregistered

One eyed trouser mouse

All i know is while turning through the pages of that magazine🌈 .... I developed a small circus tent!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast