Suzie posted concerning the Israel bbq

Unregistered

Suzie posted concerning the Israel bbq

She said Thank you so much The James Club recovery house you made us have another successful event without you we would’ve had no people, stay positive and one day you will not be wearing an ankle bracelet, I hope you enjoy the barbecue and the pizza love Susie

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She said Thank you so much The James Club recovery house you made us have another successful event without you we would’ve had no people, stay positive and one day you will not be wearing an ankle bracelet, I hope you enjoy the barbecue and the pizza love Susie
    She was great and she even showed some of her waitressing skills. Its snacking what some people will do for an extra tip... wink wink.

Unregistered
    These folks have now resorted to having fake supporters? Does SI realize these people were basically hired to attend the event? He does realize a lot of these folks are not even residents of Florida.... Fake supporters won't work this time now that Brenda Snipes is gone.

Unregistered

Great work fredo

So funny fredo aka Ira aka fired capt Goldberg, put wrong address on mumbles flyer, way to go

Unregistered
    Fake News AGAIN

Unregistered

Ira puts wrong address on flyer

So funny the great fired Ira goldberg puts wrong address on flyer,what a group of fools

Unregistered
    So funny the great fired Ira goldberg puts wrong address on flyer,what a group of fools
    More fake news. Go find a tree branch and stick it up your ......

Unregistered

Scott 100% true

I love watching the show from the 5th floor, we have Shaq thanks to Ira what a great national brand