Sergeant Stahl unable to live off $280,000.00 forced to work off-duty - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sergeant Stahl has been working the football games to make up his inability to manage his personal finances. $280,000.00 a year seems to be insufficient which perplexes many because he he seems to be a Walmart kind of guy, not spending too much on clothes, etc.
    He had a drinking problem, according to some but was thought to have that under control since graduating from AA. Does he have a gambling problem?
    At the end of the day, they are his problems but it does beg the question does he mismanage our dues money in the same fashion he does with his personal pecuniary matters?
    And yet another lie. Fake news.

Unregistered
    At least he is on the job working in uniform and talking to the members. It was him that raised the off duty rate. He walks around and talks to all his pba members. Howard from plea is retired and is out of touch with the officers kinda like his buddy john Rivera.

Unregistered
    At least he is on the job working in uniform and talking to the members. It was him that raised the off duty rate. He walks around and talks to all his pba members. Howard from plea is retired and is out of touch with the officers kinda like his buddy john Rivera.
    Talking to member? Buddy walks right past us all the time. Plus he raised the off duties cause he works the off duties. Plus the command staff pushed for it too since that’s how they make money.

Unregistered

This is only for those who don’t care

Sergeant Stahl unable to live off $280,000.00 forced to work off-duty
    Sergeant Stahl has been working the football games to make up his inability to manage his personal finances. $280,000.00 a year seems to be insufficient which perplexes many because he he seems to be a Walmart kind of guy, not spending too much on clothes, etc.
    He had a drinking problem, according to some but was thought to have that under control since graduating from AA. Does he have a gambling problem?
    At the end of the day, they are his problems but it does beg the question does he mismanage our dues money in the same fashion he does with his personal pecuniary matters?

Unregistered
    Talking to member? Buddy walks right past us all the time. Plus he raised the off duties cause he works the off duties. Plus the command staff pushed for it too since that’s how they make money.
    No. He actually stops and talks to everyone. Of course he raised the off duty for himself. LOL!! What a loser! Wow! Someone totally has a man crush on Stahl! Lol

Unregistered
    Sergeant Stahl unable to live off $280,000.00 forced to work off-duty
    Great job copying and pasting. Unique I must say! Lol! This is the reason why he will always have my vote!

Unregistered
    So you are mad cause your a nobody. You must be craving for attention. Coward whi wants attention you are. Hope you get your fix on this site buddy

Unregistered
    So you are mad cause your a nobody. You must be craving for attention. Coward whi wants attention you are. Hope you get your fix on this site buddy
    It’s you’re, not “your” and its who, not”whi”. Remember YOUR A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y and Z.

Unregistered
    Great job copying and pasting. Unique I must say! Lol! This is the reason why he will always have my vote!
    You should let him do your personal finances then. For me, and its just my opinion, a person (regardless of his name) with such bad money management practices and history is someone who I wouldn’t trust with my dues money. Again, that’s just me. Maybe most members are like you and don't care how the money they Earn and pay for dues is handled. To each his own.

Unregistered

Stahlsession

Stahlsession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast