Sergeant Stahl unable to live off $280,000.00 forced to work off-duty - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    I don’t begrudge a person for making money. But, my question, since my dues helps pay for it, is what does Steadman, or the others for that matter, actually do to earn six figure supplemental salaries??

Unregistered

Really

You should be more worried about Greenwell!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don’t begrudge a person for making money. But, my question, since my dues helps pay for it, is what does Steadman, or the others for that matter, actually do to earn six figure supplemental salaries??
    I honestly didn’t expect an answer bc the answer is “nothing”. They do nothing to earn that type of money.

Unregistered
    I get the feeling that the board members are asleep at the wheel.

Unregistered
    Do they realize should a criminal investigation uncover shenanigans that they have duties and responsibilities???

Unregistered
    Stahlession:

When someone is obsessed with Steadman Stahl, they've lost control of their feelings about the object of their obsession; Steadman. The adjective obsessed is often used to simply mean "very interested," but when someone is truly obsessed, their interest has become compulsive, and they've begun to lose control over it. They really need help and a life!

Unregistered

Parties

How many EXACTLY has Greenwell attended this year?

Unregistered
    No one rally knows because there is no accountability over there. They give themselves raise and spend freely with our dues money. That’s why people are signing up with PLEA.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one rally knows because there is no accountability over there. They give themselves raise and spend freely with our dues money. That’s why people are signing up with PLEA.
    No one is signing with PLEA actually they are leaving going to PBA look at membership

Unregistered

Let’s get back on track with this thread.

Sergeant Stahl unable to live off $280,000.00 forced to work off-duty
    Sergeant Stahl has been working the football games to make up his inability to manage his personal finances. $280,000.00 a year seems to be insufficient which perplexes many because he he seems to be a Walmart kind of guy, not spending too much on clothes, etc.
    He had a drinking problem, according to some but was thought to have that under control since graduating from AA. Does he have a gambling problem?
    At the end of the day, they are his problems but it does beg the question does he mismanage our dues money in the same fashion he does with his personal pecuniary matters?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast