Daily life of LCSO
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Daily life of LCSO

Just moved here from up north, what can I expect from LCSO if hired? Speaking of taking home cars, advancement, district placement, etc.

Unregistered
    We don’t want you, your an idiot if you come to this site for advise.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Learn actual grammar before calling someone an idiot lol

Unregistered
    D I C K slap on your funky face. Grammar incorrect, but make more money than you. Pay your student loans off.

Unregistered

truth

Just moved here from up north, what can I expect from LCSO if hired? Speaking of taking home cars, advancement, district placement, etc.
    You'll get a take home car. You can expect a career equal to what you put into it. If you're a lazy complainer, like a lot of them replying to people on this site, then you'll go nowhere. If you work hard, and make yourself standout, you'll get calls from specialty units trying to recruit you. And to be clear, just doing what is expected of you (bare minimum) doesn't count as working hard. As far as your district, that will be based on agency needs, not necessarily where you live.

Unregistered

Welcome

To break down your question, a take home car you should get while in FTO. It may not be the best car but it should get you to and from work everyday. District placement is where ever they have a spot open, days, nights and anywhere in the county. Advancement..... well this is a hard one. We have lots of opportunities at the SO. Most of the time it’s a popularity contest, how much money you have and what can you do for someone. Hard work is a ethical issue not a way to get promoted. This is just like any non civil service job, “Fair” is what the county puts on with rides and funnel cake.
    We have a lot of amazing people here at the SO and just like any job; don’t let it take over your life.

Unregistered

😬

YOUR grammar makes me cringe. It’s YOU’RE and ADVICE!

Unregistered

Hold on a minute Tell him what he won Johnny.

Are your from up North?
    New York?
    Are you about 5’6”?
    Does either your first and or last name end in a vowel?
    Do you know Judge Judy?
    Ever owned a tanning parlor?
    If so you are on your way to the top!!
    You get a new take home vehicle slash party wagon to “ interview beautiful crime victims in”.
    Feeling frisky take your date er crime victim for some action in church parking lots and hit a home run but plead for forgiveness later.
    You get a white shirt with yellow stains for free.
    Welcome to the Brooklyn of da South.

Unregistered
    Call him Sheriff boy!

Unregistered
    Donate some money to the sheriff and get a promotion quick before he gets removed from office. Eric what is the going rate for a Sgt or Lt?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast