What is going on with the Shawn Keefe case?
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Question What is going on with the Shawn Keefe case?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scroll down to page 2 to see the memo:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/14HW...ew?usp=sharing

Facebook:
    https://www.facebook.com/12314714908...624558?sfns=mo

Putting in a public records request is inexpensive, but nonetheless, it cost money.

1. The reporter from the H-T (Chris Anderson) was a paying customer and he was the very first person to put in a public records request for the SSO paperwork (about Jeff Maultsby & Cheraina Bonner).
    2. However, Anderson did not receive the SSO paperwork until after SSO PIO Kaitlyn Perez was able to give it away, for free, to a non-paying person, who never even asked for it e.g. to Tracey Beeker at the school district.

If a deputy sheriff did that, then he or she would be disciplined or even terminated (for theft of paperwork), but since Perez is Tom Knight’s political appointee, she gets a free disciplinary pass.

The more you know….
    The accusatory SSO memo to Shawn Keefe has a strange parallel to the Kaitlyn Perez case. Perez took SSO paperwork, without paying for it, and she gave it to Tracey Beeker for free, which resulted in a death threat from Jeff Maultsby to Cheraina Bonner.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by What is going on with the Shawn Keefe case? View Post
    Scroll down to page 2 to see the memo: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14HW...ew?usp=sharing

...theft of paperwork...
    I do not know the facts of Keefe’s case, so I am not qualified to comment on specifics. Having admitted that…

My heart aches for him because he assumed that any and all internal investigations would be governed by integrity, fairness and honesty, with a goal of always seeking for and arriving at the truth. However, what he discovered was an internal world of “grudge investigations” that are governed by internal political biases that have predetermined outcomes that are unethical at the core. He was shocked to learn the truth, as most people are (eventually). Squeaky wheels get greased. Ask John Kost if there is any doubt in your mind.

Unregistered
    I do not know the facts of Keefe’s case, so I am not qualified to comment on specifics. Having admitted that…

My heart aches for him because he assumed that any and all internal investigations would be governed by integrity, fairness and honesty, with a goal of always seeking for and arriving at the truth. However, what he discovered was an internal world of “grudge investigations” that are governed by internal political biases that have predetermined outcomes that are unethical at the core. He was shocked to learn the truth, as most people are (eventually). Squeaky wheels get greased. Ask John Kost if there is any doubt in your mind.
    Snitches get stitches.

Unregistered

Cool

The Shawn Keefe case vs. The Kaitlyn Perez case

The more you know...

Unregistered
    Snitches get stitches.
    Spoken like the true thug, criminal, POS you are.... need we say anymore. Thug life usually winds up dead or in prison. If you get to prison, you might do well as the prison *****, but then again I hear that’s your thing.

Who knows more about the alleged account of NW “wrestling” naked with a male “friend”? Reportedly told by his then GF in dispatch who walked in and interrupted something and found NW naked, out of breath with another male friend.

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed how should I say the effeminate postures and weird mannerisms by several or the top-top brass? It all makes sense now why you have gotten so much “special” treatment, protection and promotions, when let’s be honest here, you are as dumb as a bag of hammers. At least hammers have a purpose and can perform some tasks well.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Chilling mafia-like threat

Here is the statute (119.10) that Mr. Kurt Hoffman dug up to threaten Keefe with:
    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/...s/0119.10.html

Four points:

1. The threatening memo to Keefe says: "...you may or might be in illegal possession of SSO paperwork..."
    2. Since when do we advise people that they may be breaking the law -- and we fully intend to prosecute them "if the possible evidence is made available to us"?
    3. This agency, at the direction of Mr. Tom Knight, with ill legal advice from Mr. Kurt Hoffman, will stop at nothing to get revenge or to get even with people.
    4. The mafia-like message to Keefe is clear -- you better remain silent -- or else we are coming after you!

Unregistered

Post Shawn Keeffe criminally charged for possibly being in possession of public records?

July 28, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by “Shawn Keeffe”
    Sgt. Neil Wilson is a textbook tyrant and bully cop. He violates civil rights, commits perjury and gets away with it – multiple times. Neil gets rewarded for repeated bad behavior. He was number 1 on the list to be promoted to lieutenant, until I became a Whistleblower.

END RESULT:

1. HR found that Sgt. Neil Wilson violated the agency Harassment Policy and is viewed as “brash and disrespectful.“
    2. Then IA investigated him, but miraculously and “publicly” found that he was “innocent of any wrongdoing.” Yet privately, he was severely punished.
    3. I quit

This is the reason why good, honest cops are fleeing from law enforcement, all while the corrupt or bad cops rise to the top. Stop this madness.

Source:
    https://www.facebook.com/FOX13TampaB...6849981743525/
    July 21, 2019

Quote Originally Posted by “Shawn Keeffe”
    This video is about Sgt. Neil Wilson at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office I encourage everyone to pull this Internal Affairs investigation. Any cop or astute civilian will view this video and see that Wilson’s actions and behavior completely contradict his sworn testimony.

Wilson is notorious for complaining that people are “rude and disrespectful” towards him. This video shows Wilson’s abrasive attitude, his ignorance of the law and his blatant disregard for civil rights. It also reveals a pattern of his, when someone rightfully and legally defies him. Wilson loses his composure and becomes aggressive and gets in their face. Wilson abuses his power by using his uniform, gun and arrest powers to cause others to submit to his authority.

Wilson has numerous IA complaints, which consistently identify [or allege] a pattern of immoral behavior, abuse of power, malicious prosecution, civil rights violations and criminal misconduct. These complaints have all been dismissed by Internal Affairs, who now report directly to Kurt Hoffman.

At this time, this is the only video that has been submitted as evidence. This is the only case Internal Affairs substantiated allegation against Wilson.

It has been reported to me that Wilson complained to another sergeant about one of her subordinates. Wilson alleged that the subordinate (a deputy) did not wave back to him. Wilson pulled both the SGT and Deputy off of the road to meet in an office to discuss what he felt was “rude and discourteous” behavior. Three officers were pulled off the road for that? Is that the best use of agency resources? I requested copies of this incident from Kurt Hoffman, through a public records request, but he put up blockades to prevent me from getting it.

After suffering abuse, retaliation, harassment and false reports for 2 years at the hands of Wilson, I filed a 34 page complaint, documenting dates, times, cases and witnesses. Although my complaint was detailed, since it was mostly completed in a very short time span under pressure, it did not include everything and was specifically focused on Wilson’s actions. An initial investigation completed by the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office concluded that Wilson had violated the Sheriff’s Office Harassment Policy, as well as potentially violating over two dozen agency policies, and both federal and state laws.

After becoming extremely frustrated with the agencies apparent delay tactic in completing the internal affairs investigation, I emailed Chief Deputy Hoffman. I expressed my frustration and discussed Wilson’s malicious arrest of a citizen, after that citizen filed a complaint against Wilson. Wilson was not bright enough to realize that by arresting the citizen, he exposed himself as part of the criminal misconduct. For example, knowingly hiring an unlicensed contractor, as well as entrapment; records show was Wilson that allegedly solicited the unlicensed contractor, In order to save money. This criminal conduct was identified by a detective, who emailed his chain of command, alerting them to the crime. Nothing happened to Wilson, but a warrant was still issued for the contractor and he was subsequently arrested and convicted of the crime. Nothing happened to Wilson, and that email never made it into Wilson’s file – and Wilson was still #1 to be promoted to Lieutenant.

My complaint was eventuality completed. The conclusion revealed IA ignored Sheriff Knights order to further investigate all of my allegations and publicly found Wilson “innocent” of all wrongdoing, yet privately, he was severely punished (for contradicting what IA’s conclusion reported). Wilson committed perjury (sworn testimony) on multiple occasions and appeared extremely nervous and coached – and when he appeared to forget apparent rehearsed testimony, he was asked leading questions by a seasoned detective with over 32 years of experience. Wilson’s apparent rehearsed testimony was clearly aimed at discrediting me, but actually hardened my case. By Wilson’s own “sworn” statements prove that he was also negligent, with respect to my case. Wilson failed to act under Florida law and agency policy, when he was faced with what he clearly described as an officer/person in distress. Wilson was negligent in his capacity of a law enforcement officer. These alarming warning signs identify a malicious, dishonest, abrasive, unethical bully, but they were all ignored – and in 2018, the agency had Wilson placed as #1 on the list to be promoted to the rank of Lieutenant.

Source:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAObtAa0z1w
    August 5, 2019

Sarasota Sheriff Tom Knight (or Colonel Kurt Hoffman?) threaten Shawn Keefe with criminal prosecution for possibly being in possession of public records:

Quote Originally Posted by “Attorney for Sarasota Sheriff”
    Mr. Keeffe:

Your correspondence to COLONEL KURT HOFFMAN and LT MIKE MERCURI0 suggests you may be in possession of records that were created or obtained by you, during your employment with the Sarasota Sheriff’s Office. Such records would constitute public records and belong to our agency. Please promptly return all public records by August 16, 2019.

Your failure to return public records belonging to the agency would obstruct this agency’s duty to permit inspection of agency records and could subject you to criminal sanctions, as set forth in section 119.10 of Florida Statutes.

Respectfully,

Sheriff Tom Knight and Crystal Bailey, Esq.

Source:

Criminal Statute:
    http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/...s/0119.10.html
    January 10, 2018

Deputy Shawn Keefe awarded the Badge of Honor at the Sarasota Sheriff's Office:

Quote Originally Posted by “Sarasota Sheriff”
    Today's #BadgeOfHonor goes to Deputy Shawn Keeffe, who recently received this letter for helping an elderly woman install new locks following a break-in that occurred. Deputy Keeffe's dedication to service was not forgotten by this grateful citizen.

KUDOS to you, Deputy Keeffe!

Source:
    https://www.facebook.com/SarasotaCou...2%3A%22O%22%7D

Unregistered
    Is that why a citizen reported while he was working at NW’s home one day NW summoned him upstairs where he found NW standing naked?

Was NW propositioning him? Look it up IA case # 2014-015 or

https://www.facebook.com/12314714908...749508?sfns=mo

If those allegations are true, was the citizens utter shock, disgust and obvious rejection what prompted NW to panic for fear of being outed? The citizen apparently reported accounts of an onslaught of harassment, stalking and threats prompted to instill fear in the victim’s psyche. According to the victim if NW “is fired, he will kill me.” Isn’t that this administrations M.O.? Silence at any cost...

The poor guy, just the thought of NW standing there, must have been more traumatic and disgusting than a decomposing signal 07 that has been rotting away for weeks in 95 degree heat.

Unregistered
    To answer the question about the administration's M.O.: No, that is not their M.O.

Ever hear of the old adage, "Birds of a feather flock together?" That is their M.O. Rather than do their job as administrators, they protect their "feathered" friends. Rather than NW getting disciplined and/or terminated, he gets promoted.

The so-called IA division is filled with their fowl friends who cannot pass a promotional exam yet hold the specialty rank of Sergeant and Lieutenant and get the corresponding salary of those that have EARNED those titles.

I remember when NW was a front desk officer and wanted to go into FTO for patrol, everyone told the captains that in NO WAY should such an immature and irresponsible person ever be allowed to go on the road.

Administration is totally clueless. They have shown their vindictiveness in the past with numerous people including Shawn Keefe. Now we have the latest debacle of Kaitlyn Perez.

I wish we could actually get a sheriff with the values that we all are told. Fairness, Integrity, and Respect are something that looks good on the posters on the wall but are not practiced. Those that do not follow these values are promoted.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast