What is going on with the Shawn Keefe case? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Normally I'd agree with you based off what I've observed here the last 14 years as far as being safe if your gay, black or female as I've been "punished" for something no different than something a female employee here did and she did not receive punishment. With that being said, CP was a female, well I guess she is still a female lol, and she got screwed too. Regardless of what your opinions are about what may or may not have happened, she got screwed.

As for Keeffe, don't you think there's a more strategic or effective place to air your life out than on an anonymous discussion board where 90% of the comments are coming from the same few people to make it seem like anyone gives half a flying crap. If you want people to listen you should try to not seem like a ranting fool, because while I do believe that you have credibility and that you likely do have a legitimate case or story, the way you are going about this is not going to get anyone to take you seriously. Contact the paper or the news, try to get a true story out. Stop ranting and raving on LEO Affairs and thinking it's going to change anything. Just my .02
    Where did you get your statistics? Can you name the 90%? is it 90% of 1000 or 90% of 10,000. Please enlighten us since you have such first hand knowledge. I would love to know how many people are actually posting. Thanks

Unregistered

Thumbs up SSO employees have contempt & disdain for administrative lies

Normally I'd agree with you based off what I've observed here the last 14 years as far as being safe if your gay, black or female as I've been "punished" for something no different than something a female employee here did and she did not receive punishment. With that being said, CP was a female, well I guess she is still a female lol, and she got screwed too. Regardless of what your opinions are about what may or may not have happened, she got screwed.

As for Keeffe, don't you think there's a more strategic or effective place to air your life out than on an anonymous discussion board where 90% of the comments are coming from the same few people to make it seem like anyone gives half a flying crap. If you want people to listen you should try to not seem like a ranting fool, because while I do believe that you have credibility and that you likely do have a legitimate case or story, the way you are going about this is not going to get anyone to take you seriously. Contact the paper or the news, try to get a true story out. Stop ranting and raving on LEO Affairs and thinking it's going to change anything. Just my .02

Where did you get your statistics? Can you name the 90%? is it 90% of 1000 or 90% of 10,000. Please enlighten us since you have such first hand knowledge. I would love to know how many people are actually posting. Thanks
    Most people, especially new hires, don't care about these egregious employment issues, until it begins to personally affect them and their continued employment, which usually begins to happen at about the 5-year mark during their employment. However, by year-8, ninety percent of all SSO employees fully understand the plumbed depths of crap that SSO employees are constantly and consistently complaining about. There is a consistent pattern to almost all SSO complaints by SSO employees.

• As they say in IA, where there is smoke, there is fire: and if there isn't any smoke, then create it and then document it as verification of a consistent pattern that needs to be administratively and punitively dealt with!

A common administrative tactic is to mix lies with truths because the truths give the lies credibility. SSO employees respect the truth, but have contempt and disdain for administratively fabricated lies or "stretched truths" that mix lies with truths to achieve predetermined administrative and political outcomes.

Unregistered
    Can someone please help me confirm, what year the comments about “admiring Hitlers leadership style” were made during the one on ones during the Sergeants promotional process?
    It was 2010 or 2011. Here are infamous things Adolf Hitler is known for:
    • Hitler said: "All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach."
    • Hitler was a vegetarian.
    • Hitler designed the Nazi symbol to elicit patriotism.

Unregistered

Post The pen is mightier than the sword

Most people, especially new hires, don't care about these egregious employment issues, until it begins to personally affect them and their continued employment, which usually begins to happen at about the 5-year mark during their employment. However, by year-8, ninety percent of all SSO employees fully understand the plumbed depths of crap that SSO employees are consistently complaining about. There is pattern to almost all complaints by SSO employees.

• As they say in IA, where there is smoke, there is fire: and if there isn't any smoke, then create it and then document it as verification of a consistent pattern that needs to be administratively and punitively dealt with!

A common administrative tactic is to mix lies with truths because the truths give the lies credibility. SSO employees respect the truth, but have contempt administratively created "stretched truths" that mix lies with truths to achieve predetermined administrative and political outcomes.
    If you are in good graces, then you will be covered for, but if you are an honest person who is not in good graces, then you will be buried with fabricated administrative evidence because the pen is mightier than the sword.

Unregistered
    Sarasota Sheriff Tom Knight (or Colonel Kurt Hoffman?) threatened Shawn Keefe with criminal prosecution for possibly being in possession of public records.
    Whatever happened to the case and/or to the allegation?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910