Officers filed a “grievance” with the dept

Unregistered

Officers filed a “grievance” with the dept

What kind of grievance was that?! I figured it was a bulls*it one if it was released by the media since the REAL problems expressed by officers WOULD NEVER make it to the public eyes and ears.

Black men children crying about not being promoted but the chief did make a excellent point and defense to this nonsense. He has promoted several black women in MPD power (yes there are many examples but I don’t need to do the research for you ignant bums but YOUR ASSISTANT CHIEF IS A BLACK WOMAN)

To the public, these aren’t problems unlike the real ones that cause officers to commit suicide, abuse drugs, quit their jobs etc. Ask a real cop what type problems AMERICAN COPS ACROSS THE NATION face on a daily basis, not one of these clowns trying to promote their own agenda by race baiting.

~it is what it is~

Unregistered
    Miami New Times reporter Jerry Iannelli has done a great job over the years writing about Javier Ortiz, including his story several days ago on the death of Yoinis Cruz Pena, who flew off his motorcycle on the Rickenbacker Causeway Exit Bridge on May 27, 2018, in an accident that was alleged to have been caused by, "being chased off the highway by Miami police officers."

Iannelli's story revealed revelations uncovered by the City of Miami's Civilian Review Panel (CIP), that detailed not only inconsistencies, but what appeared to be outright lies from several of the officers involved in this incident. Members of the CIP went so far as to allege that the police response to the CIP's investigation was, "incompetent," "shoddy," "and possibly a "cover-up" by the MPD." You can read Iannelli's story HERE.

One of the issues raised by the CIP, and reported by Iannelli was that, "In July. the CIP uncovered some astounding facts about he case, including that basic crash evidence did not wind up on official reports, that MPD's internal affairs unit seemingly his or ignored evidence that Miami cops were conducting a traffic-enforcement operation nearby that day, and that a GoPro camera Cruz Pena wore on his helmet allegedly collected no crash footage and somehow recorded only after he hit the ground."

The comment about ignoring evidence that Miami cops were conducting a traffic-enforcement operation that day rang a bell with me, because I had been contacted by sources inside the police department when this incident occurred, and had been told that Javier Ortiz had been involved in some way.

For whatever reason - I often get so many calls about stories that I can't possibly focus on all of them - I had passed on covering this story, but since Ortiz had shown up at City Hall last month to challenge Joe Carollo over his status as a U.S. Marine, I had put Ortiz back on my, Pay More Attention To This Asshole list.

Thanks to a Crespogram reader, I soon was able to obtain documents that support the claim that the MPD's IA Unit was at best incompetent, and more than likely complicit in engaging in the cover-up alleged by the CIP members.

Unregistered

Vat?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Miami New Times reporter Jerry Iannelli has done a great job over the years writing about Javier Ortiz, including his story several days ago on the death of Yoinis Cruz Pena, who flew off his motorcycle on the Rickenbacker Causeway Exit Bridge on May 27, 2018, in an accident that was alleged to have been caused by, "being chased off the highway by Miami police officers."

Iannelli's story revealed revelations uncovered by the City of Miami's Civilian Review Panel (CIP), that detailed not only inconsistencies, but what appeared to be outright lies from several of the officers involved in this incident. Members of the CIP went so far as to allege that the police response to the CIP's investigation was, "incompetent," "shoddy," "and possibly a "cover-up" by the MPD." You can read Iannelli's story HERE.

One of the issues raised by the CIP, and reported by Iannelli was that, "In July. the CIP uncovered some astounding facts about he case, including that basic crash evidence did not wind up on official reports, that MPD's internal affairs unit seemingly his or ignored evidence that Miami cops were conducting a traffic-enforcement operation nearby that day, and that a GoPro camera Cruz Pena wore on his helmet allegedly collected no crash footage and somehow recorded only after he hit the ground."

The comment about ignoring evidence that Miami cops were conducting a traffic-enforcement operation that day rang a bell with me, because I had been contacted by sources inside the police department when this incident occurred, and had been told that Javier Ortiz had been involved in some way.

For whatever reason - I often get so many calls about stories that I can't possibly focus on all of them - I had passed on covering this story, but since Ortiz had shown up at City Hall last month to challenge Joe Carollo over his status as a U.S. Marine, I had put Ortiz back on my, Pay More Attention To This Asshole list.

Thanks to a Crespogram reader, I soon was able to obtain documents that support the claim that the MPD's IA Unit was at best incompetent, and more than likely complicit in engaging in the cover-up alleged by the CIP members.
    Vat de hell ju talk about meng?!!

Unregistered

Are you high?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

No for real are you?

Unregistered
    I side with Culona on this one. It seems some people want to boost their own personal agendas because clearly there is progress with black leadership in MPD