The Accident Cover Up! By Crespo - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So I looked at that operational plan. It has every lieutenant that works in sos too so I guess three Lts, and five Sgt’s and the captain all covered this up? Crespo your spin is the same it has been for years, BS.
    Who runs SOS answer Captain Ortiz who was gifted the position in a quid pro quo for selling out. In fact look at the last contract it was written for him since he is the only person who isn’t swat or bomb squad certified and active in the unit while receiving the paid incentive.

Unregistered
    Who runs SOS answer Captain Ortiz who was gifted the position in a quid pro quo for selling out. In fact look at the last contract it was written for him since he is the only person who isn’t swat or bomb squad certified and active in the unit while receiving the paid incentive.
    The investigation has begun times Aaaa ticking

Unregistered
    So I looked at that operational plan. It has every lieutenant that works in sos too so I guess three Lts, and five Sgt’s and the captain all covered this up? Crespo your spin is the same it has been for years, BS.
    mm

And who’s going to cross the thin blue line of silence? We all know the code of silence and what happens if you cross it. Ortiz has the support from the Chief and the mayor. Nobody wants to rock the boat especially a IA Sgt that her Lt husband works for Ortiz in marine patrol.

Tell me what Javi how could IA not find an operational plan a year later? You were CC on all the emails why didn’t you come forward and immediately produced the document.

Keep thinking nobody is talking and this is going to disappear.

Unregistered
    No on is going to cross the blue line the Cuban mafia here will make sure of that

Unregistered
    Remember the commanding officer is Ortiz. He is the CEO of the operation all roads end at the CEO period. Aren’t you a hardcore repub Ortiz you should believe in what I’m saying in principle. Remember you took cred for ultrafest.

Unregistered
    Remember the commanding officer is Ortiz. He is the CEO of the operation all roads end at the CEO period. Aren’t you a hardcore repub Ortiz you should believe in what I’m saying in principle. Remember you took cred for ultrafest.
    Don’t tell me Javi you know nothing
    https://youtu.be/3GJy_WgDVoo

Unregistered
    Let me get this straight the investigation was forwarded from IA to Ortiz to supervise ? The same detail he put together???
    Something don’t smell right

Unregistered
    In most "major" police agencies, a police captain is accountable to a police major, to whom is Captain Javier Ortiz answerable?

Generally, the Miami Police Department is like the Gulf of Mexico, usually placid. *One day, however, a storm comes out of nowhere and demands the police chief at the moment act according to his rank. *Sadly he cannot! *He was never prepared for that crisis, too busy politicking to rise to the coveted spot, though incapable of tackling the severe consequences of improper actions a few bring to his desk. *Generally, that has bee the history of most if not all Miami Police chiefs since Kenneth T. Harms. *Timoney, we all knew, was an absentee landlord, too busy trying to parley the Miami Police chief's job into a stepping stone onto Secretary of Homeland Security. *That didn't happen, of course, as the FTAA "Miami Model" doomed him Nationally.**

So who's next, Amando Aguilar Jr.?
    Well let’s see what Major Armandito Aguilar Jr the head of IA does now. Will he do the right thing and ROD Ortiz or will he just turn a blind eye. Game changer Armandito. Do what daddy did flip and snitch.

Unregistered
    Why is someone trying to bury this.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3071042]Why is someone trying to bury this

Simple because they are trying to hide the cover up from being expose. Obviously it’s ortiz cause his attacking the MCPBA
    https://www.crespogramnews.com/splas...bad-studd.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast