7 officers going thru civil lawsuits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

7 officers going thru civil lawsuits

Due to the incompetence of our FOP LOSING our portal to portal 7 officers are getting F U C KED civilly for 17’s...... REMEMBER THAT COULD BE YOU......
    ask your self what have they done.???
    What are they doing ?????
    What is getting resolved????
    What is being fought ?????

If this is happening now, what’s gonna happen on contract negotiations..... this mofos are gonna bend over to the city 100%

Something to think about .......

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Due to the incompetence of our FOP LOSING our portal to portal 7 officers are getting F U C KED civilly for 17’s...... REMEMBER THAT COULD BE YOU......

If this is happening now, what’s gonna happen on contract negotiations..... this mofos are gonna bend over to the city 100%

Do you have any details?

Unregistered

This started under Ortiz and Lugo move on

Unregistered
    This started under Ortiz and Lugo move on
    But they stopped it and when Colina took over he knew he just had to what till the elections were over and see if the Reyes won. Then He knew it was a push over to get it all done without a fight because these clowns don’t know squat about contracts or negotiations.

Unregistered
    Just pay the extra $10 a year rider on your insurance policy and write it off on your taxes. How stupid can you be!

Unregistered
    Just pay the extra $10 a year rider on your insurance policy and write it off on your taxes. How stupid can you be!
    Why the fûck would i put a vehicle that belongs to the goverment in my insurance policy regardless if is a dollar a year. Is not my car!!! Plus when i go work a 46 the city gets 4 dollars an hour off my sweat. Fûck u

Unregistered
    Whortiz and Pluto you guys are desperate
    This BS started with you guys and now you are trying to find a way to set up the new frick and frack you are two thugs that need to have your badges taken away

Unregistered
    Why the fûck would i put a vehicle that belongs to the goverment in my insurance policy regardless if is a dollar a year. Is not my car!!! Plus when i go work a 46 the city gets 4 dollars an hour off my sweat. Fûck u
    You are as ignorant as they come. Those $4hr will never cover what it costs to idle that car 10 hours in a construction site or replace the tires after ur shove all those nails in them and perform routine maintenance on your vehicle for u to use at ur leisure at these off duties that put extra money in our pockets. Let's us not forget these are all privileges and benefits that can be taken at any time, not rights we are entitled too.

Take it from someone who came years ago from a different department that didnt give us a quarter of what this department offers is. Do not take any of this for granted or make believe you are entitled to any of it. At any given day the city can give everything to the county and tell us to go **** ourselves. Go ask a trooper how much they pay at each off duty they have to drive to. Or ask around some agencies still pay for u take home car period as we did at one on point.

You must have forgotten what it costs to drive your personal vehicle to work. Why don't you do just that and go work your off duties in your personal car.

Yes my police car belongs to the city but a lousy $10 month for extra protection to put some extra change in my pocket and not add wear and tear to my personal vehicle dosnt hurt

That's the small minded ignorant mentality it shows u have. U probably dont wash ur car because "it belongs to the city". People like u need to work in agencies that dont have shit to be grateful for the things u have here.

Your more than welcome to drive ur personal everyday to work and pay for gas, insurance, tolls and maintenance.

Unregistered
    Fact

Colina hates whortiz and Pluto

But

He could give a Faccccck about the gay Boyz

That’s why gps body cam and 17cvi went up our ass right when they buttplugs won

Unregistered
    But they stopped it and when Colina took over he knew he just had to what till the elections were over and see if the Reyes won. Then He knew it was a push over to get it all done without a fight because these clowns don’t know squat about contracts or negotiations.
    Ortiz and Lugo sure know a lot about contract negotiations, Ortiz is so knowledgeable that while we all got screwed he was able to retained over 30% in incentive pay all for himself and his boy Lugo didn’t loose the forward drop. We all got screwed but the knowledgeable AH’s made out like Champs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast