7 officers going thru civil lawsuits - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why the fûck would i put a vehicle that belongs to the goverment in my insurance policy regardless if is a dollar a year. Is not my car!!! Plus when i go work a 46 the city gets 4 dollars an hour off my sweat. Fûck u
    LOVE THESE ROOKIES WHO FEEL ENTITLED! I rather pay the 10 dollars a year than the 100 dollars a week in gas coming back and forth to work when the city tells you no take home. Trust me they are already thinking about the cost of the 440 wreck police cars this year that they have to replace.

Unregistered
    Stand down sailor. That's an order! MAGA make allapata great again. Bring your template and accident skills.

I am submarine Airborne... OOHRAH

Unregistered
    What about Lucas Rodriguez that killed the old man ? That’s a law suite? !!

Unregistered
    Papo, nobody cares about worthless lawsuits. Come in, do your job as the professional that we are, and retire. Deja la chusmeria par de viejas chismosas.

Unregistered
    You are as ignorant as they come. Those $4hr will never cover what it costs to idle that car 10 hours in a construction site or replace the tires after ur shove all those nails in them and perform routine maintenance on your vehicle for u to use at ur leisure at these off duties that put extra money in our pockets. Let's us not forget these are all privileges and benefits that can be taken at any time, not rights we are entitled too.

Take it from someone who came years ago from a different department that didnt give us a quarter of what this department offers is. Do not take any of this for granted or make believe you are entitled to any of it. At any given day the city can give everything to the county and tell us to go **** ourselves. Go ask a trooper how much they pay at each off duty they have to drive to. Or ask around some agencies still pay for u take home car period as we did at one on point.

You must have forgotten what it costs to drive your personal vehicle to work. Why don't you do just that and go work your off duties in your personal car.

Yes my police car belongs to the city but a lousy $10 month for extra protection to put some extra change in my pocket and not add wear and tear to my personal vehicle dosnt hurt

That's the small minded ignorant mentality it shows u have. U probably dont wash ur car because "it belongs to the city". People like u need to work in agencies that dont have shit to be grateful for the things u have here.

Your more than welcome to drive ur personal everyday to work and pay for gas, insurance, tolls and maintenance.
    Not entirely true, you can't mixed some truth with some misinformed knowledge because it all becomes tainted . First we gave a percentage of our salaries for the right to have a take home car so they will have to give us back the percentage, second in the big picture of things is most convenient for the city to have us take car home why you ask, gas is bought years in advance in the market at low prices prices and so are parts , storage nightmares and vehicle parked abandoned safety issues plus the biggest thing the duty to act that makes you a cop twenty-four pretty much in the city. Small department can't afford that for obvious reason and you can't bring that mentality here , is like moving to the NBA and wanting to get pay for college level

Unregistered
    Due to the incompetence of our FOP LOSING our portal to portal 7 officers are getting F U C KED civilly for 17’s...... REMEMBER THAT COULD BE YOU......
    ask your self what have they done.???
    What are they doing ?????
    What is getting resolved????
    What is being fought ?????

If this is happening now, what’s gonna happen on contract negotiations..... this mofos are gonna bend over to the city 100%

Something to think about .......
    We know 305 chaser is advising

Unregistered
    Not entirely true, you can't mixed some truth with some misinformed knowledge because it all becomes tainted . First we gave a percentage of our salaries for the right to have a take home car so they will have to give us back the percentage, second in the big picture of things is most convenient for the city to have us take car home why you ask, gas is bought years in advance in the market at low prices prices and so are parts , storage nightmares and vehicle parked abandoned safety issues plus the biggest thing the duty to act that makes you a cop twenty-four pretty much in the city. Small department can't afford that for obvious reason and you can't bring that mentality here , is like moving to the NBA and wanting to get pay for college level
    Also false information. You can not purchase fuel years in advance for starters. Those prices change all the time. Second we piggy back off the county and we pay the county at their rate for fuel. Parts are also not purchased years in advanced as I've personally seen them order them in front of my face and await the parts truck to arrive. Sit at the motorpool for a while and watch the operation.

I agree on storage but that will not stop them from charging us for a take home vehicle. U say they "took" a percentage that's in the past. On today's date what are u paying to have a take home car?

I'll wait....

Regarding the city with your so called "duty to act" the last thing they want us to do on today's date is act on anything. U must be in the wrong thread for the wrong department. Our current administration does not want any police action.

Again, these are all benefits which can be modified or removed and taken away at any time. To the city and this department you are just a number. No one cares about you or your needs. It is being ran as a business benefiting only those up top and nothing else.

Take what u have now and call it a day.

Unregistered
    Whortiz and Pluto you guys are desperate
    This BS started with you guys and now you are trying to find a way to set up the new frick and frack you are two thugs that need to have your badges taken away
    Cisneros are you having a melt down?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12