Elected Sheriff Israel receives warm welcome at NAACP Debate!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Elected Sheriff Israel receives warm welcome at NAACP Debate!!!

Former Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel faces off with current top cop at public forum
    https://www.local10.com/news/florida...t-public-forum

Unregistered
    When you get all your friends to come early and they are the majority inside the 100 seat church, how can you not?

Unregistered
    Even more reason not to vote for him!!!

Unregistered

Lying Scott and his crooked friends of three..

Scott did the ole caper and stacked the church with his black community dummies.. yep Im black and i said it.
    Talked about the free Turkey's and his payoff buddies Wayne Barton, Terry Scott and Rosalind Osgood all three welfare recipients were there to root the clown on...
    Dont worry it doesn't Matt how high nor low Isreal stacks the decks he shall not ever occupy 2601 again and Im a decent Christian that didnt lie in the church on a Thursday night..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott did the ole caper and stacked the church with his black community dummies.. yep Im black and i said it.
    Talked about the free Turkey's and his payoff buddies Wayne Barton, Terry Scott and Rosalind Osgood all three welfare recipients were there to root the clown on...
    Dont worry it doesn't Matt how high nor low Isreal stacks the decks he shall not ever occupy 2601 again and Im a decent Christian that didnt lie in the church on a Thursday night..
    ***Matter how high nor low

Unregistered
    ***Matter how high nor low
    It's alot more than what you think. It's not just the color or race. Scott was thrown into the wolves but if you know Scott like I do he is a true worrier. That circus act at that hearing just put more fuel in Scott
    and a whole lot of others. If you don't get what just happened you probably won't. Let the show begin and you shall see. Scott WILL WIN and be Sheriff Israel. Even dumb ass DeSantis knows if you haven't heard. For the Democrats that are running with Scott, don't waste your time, better yet you would be smarter to join him. Scott Israel will win this race by a long shot.

Unregistered
    It's alot more than what you think. It's not just the color or race. Scott was thrown into the wolves but if you know Scott like I do he is a true worrier. That circus act at that hearing just put more fuel in Scott
    and a whole lot of others. If you don't get what just happened you probably won't. Let the show begin and you shall see. Scott WILL WIN and be Sheriff Israel. Even dumb ass DeSantis knows if you haven't heard. For the Democrats that are running with Scott, don't waste your time, better yet you would be smarter to join him. Scott Israel will win this race by a long shot.
    Are you trying to say Scott is a "WARRIOR"? Thanks bro. You just made my weekend. I can't stop laughing.

Unregistered
    There are a lot of people who are openly saying the same thing. I saw the naacp debate. Israel is still the front runner. It won’t be temporary, he sounded and looked horrible.

Unregistered

Yes from the James club

Great idea mumbles bring your recovery cheering section how low can you go, asking for a friend?

Unregistered
    Even more reason not to vote for him!!!
    Why cause people want him back? Look at the evidence prick
    We want Scott Israel back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast