How do you like me now???
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Traga Leche

How do you like me now???

I told you we would not stop until you paid for making that poor girl watch you rub your meat. I guess your attorney told you to stop commenting on Leo Affairs because you’ve been real quiet lately. What happen to the smiling faces my guy???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Traga Leche View Post
    I told you we would not stop until you paid for making that poor girl watch you rub your meat. I guess your attorney told you to stop commenting on Leo Affairs because you’ve been real quiet lately. What happen to the smiling faces my guy???
    Dude. Go back to rounding up those Sedanos shopping carts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Traga Leche View Post

Dear traga2300 my apologies for taking this long to reply; as well as everyone else, I dont give a flying f_u_c_k for all the stupidity you post, so I wasnt really rushing to be here, as oppose to you pajarraca who never leaves this forum.
    One thing we both agree on is that finally yuca is getting closer to get what he deserves.
    As far as you my dear yegua, Im glad your thing is tragar leche instead of fingering yourself, cuz after all the non sense you've been posting lately, I'm pretty sure you wont even be able to move those fingers for a while.
    Last but not least, your daily reminder, go to Citrus, they're waiting for you...... Happy stay, but more importantly, happy swallowing 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear traga2300 my apologies for taking this long to reply; as well as everyone else, I dont give a flying f_u_c_k for all the stupidity you post, so I wasnt really rushing to be here, as oppose to you pajarraca who never leaves this forum.
    One thing we both agree on is that finally yuca is getting closer to get what he deserves.
    As far as you my dear yegua, Im glad your thing is tragar leche instead of fingering yourself, cuz after all the non sense you've been posting lately, I'm pretty sure you wont even be able to move those fingers for a while.
    Last but not least, your daily reminder, go to Citrus, they're waiting for you...... Happy stay, but more importantly, happy swallowing 😆😆😆😆
    Sarge. I can only imagine the pressure you are under. What exactly do you mean about getting closer to what you deserve? Have you had any thoughts of harming yourself or others? Have you made any plans to hurt yourself?
    Please respond

Unregistered

Lmfao 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Wow A chomo cop doing federal time. Hopefully segregated from the population. I can't think of a worse case scenario.

Unregistered

Lmfao 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Lmfao 😆😆😆😆
    What you really meant to post was:

😥😥😥😥 I’m going to get gang raped in a federal prison shower room

Unregistered
    Sarge. I can only imagine the pressure you are under. What exactly do you mean about getting closer to what you deserve? Have you had any thoughts of harming yourself or others? Have you made any plans to hurt yourself?
    Please respond

Traga2300 now that you mention, it might as well be a great idea.... You and Yuca could both be admitted to Citrus together, alli se pueden casar, ser felices y comer lombrices.... You finally came up with a good idea..... Happy swallowing pajarraca 😆😆😆😆

Unregistered
    Suxs to be Raja

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast