Congratulations Donnie Weathers !!! Fame! Recognition! Pride! Winner! - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Just wait tough guy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even sadder when "the people" require more "leaders" time and "care" for those "people" is a drain on time. Sounds like you are one of the special needs cases with case of bad cramps and attitude. Do you need to wear a helmet and replace the green with yellow white too?
    Once an investigative journalist starts they usually don’t stop until they reach the top. Peaches ain’t smart enough to step down so they will take down his house of cards one at a time. Peaches do you really want the media turning over all the rocks in your dirty little garden. Get the popcorn ready the rats will start turning on each other soon.

Unregistered

don't have wait only losers like you stand in line and stand around for handouts

Once an investigative journalist starts they usually don’t stop until they reach the top. Peaches ain’t smart enough to step down so they will take down his house of cards one at a time. Peaches do you really want the media turning over all the rocks in your dirty little garden. Get the popcorn ready the rats will start turning on each other soon.
    I get paid while you cant get laid by your own lady. While you run your mouth and stomp your feet about whatever and sit around "planning" your lady probably gets with me. Are you with the its coming loser group or a new one? "Get the popcorn ready" "turning over all the rocks in your dirty little garden" "take down his house of cards " ooohh... everything is public record let a reporter waste their time looking for the story of the century. Nothing was found in the SAO Double extended special prosecutor investigation where was the big perp walk? Every one knows their way to Labelle and your ladies phone has my number in it under a girls name. your kids call me uncle behind your back.

Unregistered
    I get paid while you cant get laid by your own lady. While you run your mouth and stomp your feet about whatever and sit around "planning" your lady probably gets with me. Are you with the its coming loser group or a new one? "Get the popcorn ready" "turning over all the rocks in your dirty little garden" "take down his house of cards " ooohh... everything is public record let a reporter waste their time looking for the story of the century. Nothing was found in the SAO Double extended special prosecutor investigation where was the big perp walk? Every one knows their way to Labelle and your ladies phone has my number in it under a girls name. your kids call me uncle behind your back.
    Is that the best you have? Ole Stevie's administration is going out the door. He better jump ship and preserve what ever bit of face value he has or any at all. I have my popcorn ready and a front row seat. This is only going to get better within the next few weeks. Tell your daddy Steve they're having a big sales of adult diapers at Walmart which he will be needing soon when the bigger story hits.

Unregistered
    Is that the best you have? Ole Stevie's administration is going out the door. He better jump ship and preserve what ever bit of face value he has or any at all. I have my popcorn ready and a front row seat. This is only going to get better within the next few weeks. Tell your daddy Steve they're having a big sales of adult diapers at Walmart which he will be needing soon when the bigger story hits.
    its coming right? there is no bigger story. in 2020 will be term FOUR, youll be unemplyeed

Unregistered

Illiterate maybe?

its coming right? there is no bigger story. in 2020 will be term FOUR, youll be unemplyeed
    Unemplyeed? Spell check = unemployed
    Youll? Spell check = you'll

I can't imagine the creative and colorful writing on your reports.

Unregistered

Naples News & the News Press, wonderful job!

No need to imagine some people's reports courtesy of the Naples News & the News Press, some fine examples of creative and "selective" report writing is there for the reading!

Unregistered
    nope gets better, Steve doesn't need to "jump ship" or save his "face value". Your wife gets jumped 20 dollars a head in Immokalee 200 for the night unlimited for groups. You need to save for new teeth and deodorant. Term 4 is coming. Let the BS allegations and accusations come. It makes it even more laughable that it takes an act of God to remove a Sheriff and you shit trailer trash meth cooking shit kickers dream and type big but wouldn't think of looking him in the face and run your toothless sucks.

Unregistered

Same old blah responses.
    Another term... You will be unemployed... Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Still working here dipshits! And have through the other election cycles...

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Unregistered
    Same old blah responses.
    Another term... You will be unemployed... Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

Who is the bigger dipshit the blah blah blah crowd you mock or the one who acts proud to be Labelle lifer. Lol.
    CSAs and dispatcher rate more outside there than your lt & captains there with no stigma!

Unregistered
    Same old blah responses.

It's all crumbling down,Enjoy it while you can.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast