Congratulations Donnie Weathers !!! Fame! Recognition! Pride! Winner! - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you drink the claw you are above the law. Where are my whidden supporters. Donnie get ready peaches is sharpening up his knife.
    Yeah no shit there.

Unregistered

Hit the road!!

Can you blame him? This guy is a boat anchor in an already sinking ship. Weathers will only bring him down faster. First he gave him bad information and made him look stupid. Second he is publicly deemed untrustworthy. I don’t see Peach giving him a third swing. I see a vacation for Peach coming up and a letter on Weathers chair telling him it was fun but you gotta go!

Unregistered

Anchors away mate!

Anchors away!!! The same treatment that is giving to MF currently is the same treatment Weathers is about to get. “ oh you called me!, I didn’t see that you called”. Weathers will be walking around like a lost puppy without Peaches.

Unregistered

off base a little

Anchors away!!! The same treatment that is giving to MF currently is the same treatment Weathers is about to get. “ oh you called me!, I didn’t see that you called”. Weathers will be walking around like a lost puppy without Peaches.
    One holds the others pocket. figure out the reference. It's a unique relationship. Ask around.

Unregistered

Off the record

Peaches love of whiteclaw is second only to man on man wrestling. He pounds down a four pack and wears his singlet around the house I’m a champ.

Unregistered

Such masculine men couldn't be any more masculine

Peaches love of whiteclaw is second only to man on man wrestling. He pounds down a four pack and wears his singlet around the house I’m a champ.
    Why, they all are married men. Impossible they couldn't be more manly and virile.

Unregistered

Pathetic slave

high time for you to mind your business or move on... WTF is "We", nobody but "you"

if it weren't for these people, you wouldnt have a job
    Maybe "you" wouldn't have a job due to incompetency and lack of leadership, but look on the bright side you make a great meat warmer.

Unregistered
    Maybe "you" wouldn't have a job due to incompetency and lack of leadership, but look on the bright side you make a great meat warmer.
    look at your paycheck and then any one of the people who you cower too. They are the ones who support your family by you letting you work.

Unregistered

Your the problem

look at your paycheck and then any one of the people who you cower too. They are the ones who support your family by you letting you work.
    Leaders should take care of the people they work with not rule over them. This place makes it a guessing game everyday, who got fired, arrested ,transferred Who is on the inside group and who is out. Sad

Unregistered
    Leaders should take care of the people they work with not rule over them. This place makes it a guessing game everyday, who got fired, arrested ,transferred Who is on the inside group and who is out. Sad
    Even sadder when "the people" require more "leaders" time and "care" for those "people" is a drain on time. Sounds like you are one of the special needs cases with case of bad cramps and attitude. Do you need to wear a helmet and replace the green with yellow white too?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast