It’s been said before
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

It’s been said before

But tick tock. Peach lovers the people of Hendry won’t like what their about to hear.

Unregistered

ok it's coming, like the feds, Azteca secret videos. You need more alcohol?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But tick tock. Peach lovers the people of Hendry won’t like what their about to hear.
    Find new material, it got old after the THIRD election.. ok tick tock tick tock, thats your wasted life at least me and we are gettin paid, how bout you? nope..

Unregistered

How big

How big will the payouts be this time Sheriff. County commission will have to dig deep. These next couple are gonna hurt

Unregistered

Ever dog

Find new material, it got old after the THIRD election.. ok tick tock tick tock, thats your wasted life at least me and we are gettin paid, how bout you? nope..
    Has his day.

Unregistered
    Let me guess another big article by hired report Patel by election opponent? It’s obvious he’s a paid mercenary. Follow the money people. This guy is using his own money meaning someone is paying him to focus on the Sheriff race. Media is no longer unbiased.

Unregistered

No

Let me guess another big article by hired report Patel by election opponent? It’s obvious he’s a paid mercenary. Follow the money people. This guy is using his own money meaning someone is paying him to focus on the Sheriff race. Media is no longer unbiased.
    I was referring to the million dollar payout to the shooting victim.

Unregistered

By the way

How do you know that the reporter is using his own money. Admin maybe. Steve / Donny / any of the three stooges? Don’t deflect just man up and tell everyone you do what you want cause it’s your county.

Unregistered

Paid mercenary?

Sure the media is no longer unbiased. You must read the Caloosa Belle faithfully. Some topics are completely and totally avoided. Very dramatic writing on your part describing the reporter Patel as a mercenary. Are the "Super 7" (you know, the Brady listed do-not-testify, the racially prejudiced deputies, the misogynist on duty sexual exploiters of at risk women?)

Were those incidents exaggerated? Was the reporting of those events and incidents "biased"? Biased by what? Facts?

Unregistered

Prediction by the high school lawyer.

Shooting "victim"? You mean the participant in the "happenin"? Just me and few hundred of my F tha police friends grilling chillin and the green klan come in and just started shootin' any person of color because. The weekend family fair, right?

Unregistered
    How do you know that the reporter is using his own money. Admin maybe. Steve / Donny / any of the three stooges? Don’t deflect just man up and tell everyone you do what you want cause it’s your county.
    And I was going to guess it’s the same someone who’s giving out all this juicy intel something coming before it’s seen the light of day. Apparently you have all this inside intel lawsuit, recent domestics, past histories. Your definitely connected my friend. Maybe playing both side like a double agent.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast