Undercover Boss. Now showing at the MBPD.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Undercover Boss. Now showing at the MBPD.

Swapping cars to ride UC as a Commanding Officer does not mean you’re smart. It means you are not trustworthy. At least we have something in common. You don’t trust us and we don’t trust you.

Unregistered
    Riddles are only for smart people

Unregistered
    Let me guess !!!!!!!

Unregistered
    215 - 1 = ???

Unregistered
    2937-3!!!!!!

Unregistered
    So once the Audit discovered that he was paid and never was in the City, and he blamed Robin for filling out the slip, did he pay back the money?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So once the Audit discovered that he was paid and never was in the City, and he blamed Robin for filling out the slip, did he pay back the money?
    Yes, and then promoted to Chief. That’s how it works for some in our great City of Miami Beach

Unregistered
    Any boss that thinks that spying on their subordinates or that doesn’t trust them is doomed from the get go. He can swap cars faster than an airport rental car company during the holiday season. Every knows that he is doing this. Respect is earned and this is very disrespectful to the men and women of the MBPD. Where’s the FOP?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any boss that thinks that spying on their subordinates or that doesn’t trust them is doomed from the get go. He can swap cars faster than an airport rental car company during the holiday season. Every knows that he is doing this. Respect is earned and this is very disrespectful to the men and women of the MBPD. Where’s the FOP?
    The FOP? You mean K & R Associates. The ones that shoved that contract in to our throats because the City didn’t have money. So you better take a seat if you think they are going to address spygate. Hell, they may even be lending him their cars.

Unregistered
    Shoved the contract down your throat? Then you could have voted no you internet bad ass. I voted yes because I thought it was a good contract and I still do. Then again, I am not a sheep and can read for myself. Apparently you can’t. Pu$$y.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast