MDPD Contract and negotiations - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    My take is that Steadman Stahl is so frustrated, or so drunk, he keeps blaming Rivera for his woes and then blames HPOA and blames us for his incompetence. I think he doesn’t really know who to blame so the shotgun approach is his tactic. The only one he should blame can easily be found in the mirror. But, he is in denial.
    He should have learned in AA that the first step to recovery is to admit who he is.
    I pray for him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    My take is that Steadman Stahl is so frustrated, or so drunk, he keeps blaming Rivera for his woes and then blames HPOA and blames us for his incompetence. I think he doesn’t really know who to blame so the shotgun approach is his tactic. The only one he should blame can easily be found in the mirror. But, he is in denial.
    He should have learned in AA that the first step to recovery is to admit who he is.
    I pray for him.
    Your opinion doesn’t mean anything loser.

Unregistered
    Your opinion doesn’t mean anything loser.
    I beg to differ with you. It means a great deal to you obviously

Unregistered
    I beg to differ with you. It means a great deal to you obviously
    Doesn’t for me either. Go whine somewhere else.

Unregistered
    Current contract expires at the end of 2020. Probably beginning in the 2-3 quarter of 2019/2020.
    I could’ve sworn I read that September 2019 renegotiations were going to reopen to not wait until 2020. Am I just making this up in my mind?

Unregistered
    You are not PBA sent out a letter they sent the county. But, there has been no further communication since then leaving us to believe that POS Gimenez said no and PBA doesn’t want to convey that to us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12