Sheriff Tony against due process for his deputies! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    last night at the naacp debate sheriff tony stated that "the civilian review board is to blue and favors his deputies over the public". He also stated that the board only makes recommendations and that he will continue to override the board's recommendations and fire deputies that he feels step out of line. He further stated that he doesn't care if the unions like it or not and that he does not care about lawsuits being filed against his administration. I heard that the whole debate was streamed and recorded by jeff bell. If this is true i hope jeff puts this on the iupa website.
    good good good tnis is what you pathetic dummies wanted so this is what you get. I just retired so phuck you all...

Unregistered
    all of a sudden is the epitome of “accountability “! Give me a break!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The lawsuits will happen if TT doesn't correct his errors! He needs to take a page out of the PBSO Sheriff's page who is extremely popular. He doesn't put his own employees over a few people yelling about politics.
    TT lost respect of his own agency ! How can you fire deputies for nonsense and expect respect from your employees and union?

Unregistered
    I heard Teo detectives were banging on duty for years and the Capt found out so Jojo was transfered

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12