Sheriff Tony against due process for his deputies!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sheriff Tony against due process for his deputies!

Last night at the NAACP Debate Sheriff Tony stated that "THE CIVILIAN REVIEW BOARD IS TO BLUE AND FAVORS HIS DEPUTIES OVER THE PUBLIC". He also stated that the board only makes recommendations and that he will continue to override the board's recommendations and fire deputies that he feels step out of line. He further stated that he doesn't care if the unions like it or not and that he does not care about lawsuits being filed against his administration. I heard that the whole debate was streamed and recorded by Jeff Bell. If this is true I hope Jeff puts this on the IUPA website.

Unregistered

Shade tree louie

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Last night at the NAACP Debate Sheriff Tony stated that "THE CIVILIAN REVIEW BOARD IS TO BLUE AND FAVORS HIS DEPUTIES OVER THE PUBLIC". He also stated that the board only makes recommendations and that he will continue to override the board's recommendations and fire deputies that he feels step out of line. He further stated that he doesn't care if the unions like it or not and that he does not care about lawsuits being filed against his administration. I heard that the whole debate was streamed and recorded by Jeff Bell. If this is true I hope Jeff puts this on the IUPA website.
    Take your time going to those calls. Obey all traffic devices and speedimits. Hopefully the perp will be gone!!!

Unregistered
    pandering to the low I.Q. black vote

Unregistered
    110% true that Temporary Tony said this. What he said last night should be very alarming for BSO employees. I also loved the fact that the NAACP Moderator asked the very first question of the debate to Tony. When he was done with his answer, she said, "thank you but you still have not answered the question". Temporary froze half way down taking his seat and did not know what to do. Hey Tony, the debates are going to get tougher and tougher from here on out.

Unregistered
    Just like most of his promotions he will rely on his skin color.

Unregistered
    110% true that Temporary Tony said this. What he said last night should be very alarming for BSO employees. I also loved the fact that the NAACP Moderator asked the very first question of the debate to Tony. When he was done with his answer, she said, "thank you but you still have not answered the question". Temporary froze half way down taking his seat and did not know what to do. Hey Tony, the debates are going to get tougher and tougher from here on out.
    Screw that bald milk dud! Get your job back and then sue the pants of the agency!

Unregistered
    Screw that bald milk dud! Get your job back and then sue the pants of the agency!
    The lawsuits will happen if TT doesn't correct his errors! He needs to take a page out of the PBSO Sheriff's page who is extremely popular. He doesn't put his own employees over a few people yelling about politics.

Unregistered
    The lawsuits will happen if TT doesn't correct his errors! He needs to take a page out of the PBSO Sheriff's page who is extremely popular. He doesn't put his own employees over a few people yelling about politics.
    That’s because Bradshaw is a REAL Sheriff. This guy is a fraud. Everything about him is fraudulent for his resume on down. Everything.

Unregistered
    Good Tony is putting all the right players so people who wanted him and thought he was the man get phucked. Yo wanted him so deal with it then. Thank you SDHS but that’s what you get when you wanted change.

Unregistered
    That’s because Bradshaw is a REAL Sheriff. This guy is a fraud. Everything about him is fraudulent for his resume on down. Everything.
    Your correct from what we have seen.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast