Have a press conference on the property Unit

Unregistered

Have a press conference on the property Unit

Let’s start with that. There’s plenty to announce. Let’s

Unregistered
    Us whites can’t be treated fair at the property desk. These colored females treat us horribly when we ask for help. They are bothered so much when we walk up and slide the window asking for items or for assistance. They are rude and always eating at their desk or on personal phone calls. When asked for items, they reply oh we out no more, but if you are colored you will get an abundance of flex cuffs, gloves,flares or whatever! This needs to stop and we need more white or cute hispanic females there!

Unregistered
    Negative. They treat the black officers the same way. Like if we are bothering them. Quartermaster does the same thing. Maybe they need same new supervisors with leadership.

Unregistered
    I taught I was the only one, I went to get a new traffic vest and I was treated horrible with an attitude , this is why affirmative action gets a bad name if it wasn't for that they would not have a job anywhere with that hood attitude is not our fault that half their family gets arrested by the police and they hate us for

Unregistered
    Where are the missing guns, money and damaged evidence?? Has anyone figured that out

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Us whites can’t be treated fair at the property desk. These colored females treat us horribly when we ask for help. They are bothered so much when we walk up and slide the window asking for items or for assistance. They are rude and always eating at their desk or on personal phone calls. When asked for items, they reply oh we out no more, but if you are colored you will get an abundance of flex cuffs, gloves,flares or whatever! This needs to stop and we need more white or cute hispanic females there!
    My brother his a hispanic male. He applied last time and not even an email saying thanks but no thanks. I told him next time in the application put that you're black. He just needs a job while going to college. Oh well their loss. He will applying for PO now.

Unregistered
    "Colored females"? This ain't the 60s you racist f*ck! Lol. I'm white Hispanic and the ladies down there love me. Try not being an *sshole!

Unregistered
    My brother his a hispanic male. He applied last time and not even an email saying thanks but no thanks. I told him next time in the application put that you're black. He just needs a job while going to college. Oh well their loss. He will applying for PO now.
    Have you not noticed that most of us officers here in the City are Hispanics? Maybe he wasn't qualified. Your brother sucks! Lol

Unregistered
    Mi gente pero que lo que pasa aqui que la vaina.

Unregistered
    This is Crespo. If you want to know about the 11 missing revolvers you'll have to read my stories, because no one else ever wanted to look at the evidence. The herald made a public record request after the so-called FDLE review, but David Smiley never retreived the documents or wrote a story.

Here's the final story about the guns, with all of the IA investigative tapes and the bullshit coverup by the FDLE. http://www.thecrespogram.com/archive...ting-cops.html