Upcoming vacancies in homicide, any tips for the interview?

Unregistered

Upcoming vacancies in homicide, any tips for the interview?

I'm hearing the possibility of several vacancies coming up in homicide. It's been my career goal to make it to homicide, any tips or suggestions for the interview.

Unregistered
    It depends, if you're a female and good on your knees theres a squad with several vacancies. If not you better have 10 years plus experience or fughetaboudittttttt

Unregistered
    I thought the new LT was cleaning up the Alcoholic Swinger Squad: also known as the ASS of homicide. Theyve already moved people from there and some are getting the boot

Unregistered
    Here we go!! Another place about to get destroyed on this BOLG !!! Smh

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I thought the new LT was cleaning up the Alcoholic Swinger Squad: also known as the ASS of homicide. Theyve already moved people from there and some are getting the boot
    JZ is waaaaaay out of his league. Should have spent more time being a supervisor. Was thrown into the lion den.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    JZ is waaaaaay out of his league. Should have spent more time being a supervisor. Was thrown into the lion den.
    Sounds like someone whose scared hes going to drop the hammer on all the lazy POS. Cant fool someone who knows the game.

P.S. the airport and seaport are nice this time of year

Unregistered
    Best place to work, good luck on the interviews!

Unregistered
    How many vacancies are you expecting?